• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The The PerfectBD
00ae.png
by blazerandtie x Luxire.
More soon.

You could hangar small aircraft in there, man. Is that the aesthetic?

I'll admit I don't get button-down collars.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
60 New Flannel Options: 100% Australian Merino Wool Made in Italy. Hunt and Winterbottom
Unbelievable Price.

GradSchooler

Reaction score
Luxire:

What would be the price for a three-piece suit (full canvas) in a $249 price point fabric? A couple of those new flannels would make bitchin' suits.

Last edited:

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire you seem to have an every growing range of fabrics, any chance of a deep purple soon? Like the japanese one you added recently but without the particularly pattern?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire:

What would be the price for a three-piece suit (full canvas) in a $249 price point fabric? A couple of those new flannels would make bitchin' suits.

Prices best discussed on email as there can be a lot of options. Will send you a PM to get started.

Luxire you seem to have an every growing range of fabrics, any chance of a deep purple soon? Like the japanese one you added recently but without the particularly pattern?

This is an option. Makes an amazing shirt.

I'd be interested too. What kind of price are we looking at?

Prices best discussed on email as there can be a lot of options. Will send you a PM to get started.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my remade shirt after waiting about a month...the shirt fits perfectly, but Luxire used the wrong fabric :facepalm: It was supposed to be the pinpoint blue oxford. I don't know what it actually is - it's a light blue fabric that is thinner and has more of a sheen to it than my original shirt that didn't fit. I saved the first shirt to compare measurements when the remake arrived, and I could tell right away that it was not the same fabric. Time to take some pics and send another email to Luxire...

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just sent an email to Luxire and here are the pics:

Original shirt (my order was for the blue pinpoint oxford):

Remake:

It's hard to properly capture the texture in the photos, but you can see that the original shirt looked more like a regular oxford cloth, while the remake almost looks a little more like a royal oxford. Does anyone else out there have the blue pinpoint oxford fabric? Care to comment on how the fabric feels IRL?

The more I look at both shirts, the more I'm starting to think that maybe Luxire sent me the wrong fabric the first time, and then the correct fabric on the remake. The problem is that I really liked the fabric on the original shirt, but the measurements are much better on the remake. I really want to like Luxire, but this is starting to get annoying.

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Order placed for a pair of ecru twill chinos trousers and a pair of Dugdale light grey flannel trousers. Especially looking forward to seeing the latter as it seems a reasonable option for flannel trousers going forward.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is an option. Makes an amazing shirt.

Hi Luxire thanks for the response, I always assumed that was more of a black shirt but could just be my monitor if you say its purple will put it on my next order as it does look schmick.

chuckb

Reaction score

I just sent an email to Luxire and here are the pics:

Original shirt (my order was for the blue pinpoint oxford):
Remake:
It's hard to properly capture the texture in the photos, but you can see that the original shirt looked more like a regular oxford cloth, while the remake almost looks a little more like a royal oxford. Does anyone else out there have the blue pinpoint oxford fabric? Care to comment on how the fabric feels IRL?

The more I look at both shirts, the more I'm starting to think that maybe Luxire sent me the wrong fabric the first time, and then the correct fabric on the remake. The problem is that I really liked the fabric on the original shirt, but the measurements are much better on the remake. I really want to like Luxire, but this is starting to get annoying.

I actually just wore my shirt in this fabric today, so I can weigh in. I'd say it looks closer to the fabric in your first picture - truth be told, when I got it I thought maybe I was sent the regular Oxford instead of the pinpoint. In my experience pinpoint is usually quite a lot finer, whereas this is relatively coarse. Either way though, I like the fabric a lot, I'm just not sure what it actually is. I feel like it would be helpful for them to list fabric weights for all fabrics, to reduce the likelihood of having fabrics be substantially lighter or heavier than expected. I had the opposite issue with the green stripe oxford, as it was a bit lighter than I was anticipating. Again, I do like the fabric, but it's not as beefy as I thought it would be.

jko

Reaction score
I have a shirt in the pinpoint oxford, and it looks like Beatlegeuse's remake. Looks to me like you two got the regular oxford instead.

I also have a swatch of Luxire's blue royal oxford and it is the same fabric as the pinpoint oxford.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Must has mis-measured my order, got my first ever luxire shirt and it's totally unwearable. Way too tight in the chest, so much so that it's hard to guiage if it fits well in the other parts.

Much disappoint.

Terpo

Reaction score
Speaking of wrong fabrics I ordered some swatches and the one labeled white with red pin stripes was clearly the red dress stripes (which I didn't order at all) swatch. I ordered the same swatch again, let's see what I get this time.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads