• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shirts look amazing and the price point is frankly unreal. Looking forward to making my first order!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How much extra for non-fused collars? Thank you

There is no extra charge for non-fused collars.

We follow a policy of simple pricing. Thus there is no extra charge any kind of requests / customizations, including collar/cuff styles, contrast lining, gussets or any kind of styling.

The only thing you pay extra for is the extensive handwork or the newly launching bespoke option.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some new fabric additions

Includes a few ginghams, a plain blue poplin, a silk touch fine fabric, and a couple of the finest 300/4 fold

T007

Reaction score
Just placed an order. Looking forward to your service.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Some new fabric additions
Includes a few ginghams, a plain blue poplin, a silk touch fine fabric, and a couple of the finest 300/4 fold

Whoa. Those 300/4-ply materials take things to a whole new level. I wish I was local just so I could stop by and kop a feel!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Classic Vintage Shirt

A classic recreated.
DSC_6939.jpeg

Spear Point Collar with 4" points. Unfused, lined with a layer of warzone Oxford.
DSC_6938.jpeg

14" Placket and a pleat below.
DSC_6907.jpeg

Shirred shoulder and yoke
DSC_6909.jpeg

Shirred, rounded French Cuff. Amazing pattern match
DSC_6936.jpeg

Hand shanked buttons and beautifully made button-holes
DSC_6934.jpeg

11" long side-****, with gussets
DSC_6943.jpeg

Shirred sleeve with small cap. Body and sleeve are at a right angle, thus the shirt remains tucked when arms are raised
DSC_6921.jpeg

2" Longer tails, 3 buttons on the placket

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just found this thread....these shirts look pretty awesome, and the prices almost sound too good to be true. For some of the shirts I saw on the website that are $59.99, it's listed as an introductory offer. If I bought one shirt and liked it, then decided to buy more, does the price go up for future orders?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
just found this thread....these shirts look pretty awesome, and the prices almost sound too good to be true. For some of the shirts I saw on the website that are $59.99, it's listed as an introductory offer. If I bought one shirt and liked it, then decided to buy more, does the price go up for future orders?

I agree with you. Our quality and pricing are too good to be true :)

The price would remain the same for all customers and all orders. The pricing structure is simple and gimmick free.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I agree with you. Our quality and pricing are too good to be true :)

The price would remain the same for all customers and all orders. The pricing structure is simple and gimmick free.

Great, thank you for the quick reply! Order will be placed very shortly....

lachyzee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Luxire,

Any plans to add some more "basic" fabric offerings? E.g. sky blue herringbone, mauve oxford etc.

Currently it seems to me like you have a lot of plaids, checks, stripes etc but not much in the way of more conservative options.

Thanks!

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Luxire,
Any plans to add some more "basic" fabric offerings? E.g. sky blue herringbone, mauve oxford etc.
Currently it seems to me like you have a lot of plaids, checks, stripes etc but not much in the way of more conservative options.
Thanks!

Thank you Lachyzee.
Yes, we have been lacking in that area. But many new fabrics in basic colors and weaves are being added. We should see a few tomorrow as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads