Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. smoothmoose

smoothmoose Senior member

Actually, I asked Theresa what other tweeds are available, and basically pointed me to the Dugdale tweed book online. Better options with fleck highlight colours, though most of the options are herringbone or windowpane patterns which are not my top choices.

More flecked options as well as a few bold colours (rust, burgundy) in hopsack-tweed would be ideal!

2. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

If only luxire had all their fabrics online and searchable, I always ask Theresa if they have a certain fabric, and 90% of the time she does, but it's not online for some reason.

3. smoothmoose

smoothmoose Senior member

Yeah, I think Luxire said they are working on a website update. Hopefully soon...

4. elstinnett

elstinnett Well-Known Member

Has anyone received the shirt ordered from Luxire, but not had the shirt sent for measurement returned? I received my new Luxire shirt today, but the shirt I sent in for measurement wasn't returned!

5. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

No. That's really awkward. I'm sure they can fix it, just email them. Though, they must be pretty busy. Four emails and a message on SF and no reply yet. Been about a week.

6. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

No replies for me either. I need a question answered before I send in my pants and haven't heard back. I'm about to just cancel...being busy isn't an excuse for customer service to be non-existent.

*UPDATE- I received a response. Sending in my pants. Was probably a little to anxious with the comment above.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  7. PtrckHmphrys

PtrckHmphrys Senior member

Six weeks and still 'unfulfilled' on one shirt and one pair of trousers. Really hoping this doesn't become the norm—want to stock up in time for autumn.

8. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

No kidding, I won't be too happy if they have my favorite pants for 6 weeks.

9. elstinnett

I did email before posting, but I haven't heard anything back yet. I'm really happy with the shirt I received and have a few more I'd like to order, but I'm not going to order anything else until I get the shirt I sent in for measurements back...

10. fridayfrenzy

fridayfrenzy Senior member

Was this on a replication or repeat order?

11. emptym

emptym Moderator Moderator

A few days ago, I got a brief email from Ashish saying they were having some serious computer troubles and he'd write me more when he could. He said he was writing me on a loaner or from somewhere remotely (I can't remember) that only gave them really reduced capacities. I've noticed they haven't posted here for a while, so I'm guessing they're still working on the computer issue.

I'm waiting on a couple things too. It isn't ideal, but it seems like they're suffering even more.

12. PtrckHmphrys

PtrckHmphrys Senior member

Nope. My first order—cream chinos and 'Sky Blue Summer Chambray' shirt. Really need these quick to check the fit and amend the measurements if necessary so I can go ahead and stock up on flannels and shirts in time for autumn.

13. elstinnett

Just a quick update on my lost shirt situation. Received an email this morning offering to return it with my next order. Guess it is a good thing that I'm about to place my second order!

14. keys

keys Senior member

Yup.... me too...

Same time frame; waiting on my shirt and trousers.

V-

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  15. scrolls

scrolls Senior member

Luxire has been very open about how long their pants are taking so I don't know why you guys are so shocked. In the future do pant and shirt orders separately so your shirts don't get held up though.