1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. luxire

luxire Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Interestingly, we did a rounded breast pocket very recently.

We are game for anything and everything, as long as we have enough information to understand the requirement. Do send us an email/PM with information on what you would like.

2. luxire

The numbers on End-on-end fabrics or for that matter on any of our fabrics is the information of the yarn used to make the fabric. At a basic level, the higher the number, the finer the fabric. The 2/3/4 used next to the bigger number is the ply.

Chambray is a term used for a fabric with a colored warp and white weft. So, one side of the fabric has colored yarns while the other side has white ones. The twill chambray is an amazing fabric by Monti. With a twill weave and an amazing finish, it is one shirt to wear on an otherwise dull Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and may be Thursday. :) The sky blue actually looks like an end-on-end. Will check and revert.

In a one-piece collar, the neck-band and the collar are made with a single piece of fabric. They are usually unlined or very lightly lined. We have not done a button-down yet, but it can be done.

Below are the images. Both are spearpoint collars, a very popular collar ordered from Luxire. We are hailed as the best maker of vintage shirts now. Do not have an image in the grey candy.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Blue houndstooth is here

3. Zarium

Zarium Senior member

This is one of the few reasons I tried Luxire in the first place. No extra charges on top of unfused collars/cuffs or any other customization for that matter, as compared to most other MTM makers who demand surcharges for every little thing.

4. TehBunny

TehBunny Senior member

Luxire can you and will you do this:
    [​IMG]
    It's a linen safari jacket; more details at PUT THIS ON

5. luxire

Absolutely, to the minutest detail.

6. TehBunny

TehBunny Senior member

Fuk yeah! So in next order and how much do you think the price will be? Also can I just add in notes: add measurements as needed to the last ordered shirt #1234 and you will make the measurements slightly bigger so it can be worn as a jacket?
    EDIT:
    Any offline linens in a darker green (forest green) or a navy blue? Or any linens you would reccomend for this?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  7. lysandar

lysandar Senior member

Excellent. I'll start compiling the relevant screen grabs.

By the way, are there button options other than MOP? Colors, for instance - and in what material? Apologies if I'm repeating a question that someone else has already posed.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  8. luxire

We would prefer that you let us know the measurements you would like. A 2-3 inch addition to the half-body should be sufficient. About 2" to the sleeve width, 0.5" to the yoke and collar and we should be good.

One offline linen in tan. It is nice and ideal for pants/shirt-jacket.

Apart from that a few good fabrics in cotton that you may like, including forest green. Do shoot us an email and we would send across the fabric details.

Price would depend on fabric. Luxire prices never pinch, do they?

9. luxire

We can get some good resin buttons in different colors.

10. luxire

11. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

Any chance for some light lavender and light grey royal oxford cloths? Also, what royal oxford light blue would be similar in color to the poplin pale blue?

Just placed my next order, looking to pick something slightly heavier than the poplin cloth.

12. luxire

10 colors going live today but grey and lavender elusive. Still a few interesting ones. Will update.

13. trailer36

trailer36 Senior member

I know you mentioned in past posts that there are many fabrics that have not been photographed and uploaded to the site. Any chance you have some solid pink twills?

14. MSchapiro

MSchapiro Senior member

No worries. Just saw that my post was the last on a page and thought it was easy to overlook.

I also got this shirt from proper cloth (had store credit):
    http://propercloth.com/dress-shirts/blue-and-charcoal-large-plaid-5665.html

Any chance that you will have any similar fabrics? The dual patterns are a great addition and the cotton is extremely soft without being a flannel (which is nice as I'm in business school).

15. dancingbear

dancingbear Senior member

Has anyone received status on their Cyber Monday order yet?

16. luxire

No, but some nice pink options though

17. bostongeorge1

bostongeorge1 Member

I ordered on Black Friday and got an email to confirm my details 11/27 but nothing else since.

18. luxire

Most Black-Friday / Cyber Monday orders have been fulfilled. By Monday, we expect to fulfill all November orders and a few December ones too.

19. luxire

Here they are - The Royal Oxfords, a few Tattersalls and some more interesting stuff.

Including this:

[​IMG]

20. luxire

How does this look?

And this and this?

The Oxfords are live too.