• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The linen cotton canvas (15oz) is great and doesn’t wear as heavy as the numbers suggest. Not sure I’d wear it in extreme heat and humidity - but good daily driver stuff for a European summer.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
I ordered a shirt with 3-day's shipping a week ago. First time I've had Luxire not hit the 3-day window. I assume there's just a minor delay.

alfredt

Reaction score
Oh, I ordered a 3 day shirt (but with custom measurements) on the 5'th June and my order is still showing "unfulfilled". I just assumed custom would take longer though.
That is way longer than it usually takes. Though I did send them an e-mail last week that they also haven't responded to yet so maybe things are a bit slow.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire @LuxireStudio

I read recently that Morarjee Brembana has been undergoing bankruptcy/restructuring. Has that had any effect on your stock of Brembana fabrics? Any noticeable difference in quality?
We are well stocked at the moment. No impact in the short term.

jssdc

Reaction score
Oh, I ordered a 3 day shirt (but with custom measurements) on the 5'th June and my order is still showing "unfulfilled". I just assumed custom would take longer though.
I did the same on the 4th and nothing either. It usually takes 10-12 days but this getting up there

dynemacron

Reaction score
Can you get Brisbane Moss Shakespeare?
We do have Brisbane Moss Keats, 395 gsm cotton twill. Available in these shades.

View attachment 2180533

Also, latest jacket from Luxire--in Dugdale Tropical Air Mockleno. I've ordered one other jacket that came a bit too late in the season, so photos of that will come in the fall / winter (Fox Tweed).

Attachments

• PXL_20240620_005933381.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    PXL_20240620_005933381.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 64
  • PXL_20240620_005941065.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    PXL_20240620_005941065.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 116
  • PXL_20240620_005952269.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    PXL_20240620_005952269.PORTRAIT 2.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

SilentPartner

Reaction score
@luxire I have some trousers I've ordered from you in the past, but no saved measurements—if I shared my order number, would it be possible to copy over any measurements from them? They fit beautifully.

Cheers

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I have some trousers I've ordered from you in the past, but no saved measurements—if I shared my order number, would it be possible to copy over any measurements from them? They fit beautifully.

Cheers
Yes!
We not only save your measurements, we also save your paper pattern, with your name and order id written over it.
Thus, when you reorder, the new garment will fit exactly like the older one (barring fabric related differences).

SilentPartner

Reaction score
Yes!
We not only save your measurements, we also save your paper pattern, with your name and order id written over it.
Thus, when you reorder, the new garment will fit exactly like the older one (barring fabric related differences).
That's great, thank you—and thanks for the fast response.

alfredt

Reaction score
Yes!
I have always wondered how you deal with iterations on an existing pattern. Do you keep a unique paper pattern for every individual order? Let's say I place an order and then on the next order I ask for some slight changes to the pattern, do you then mark those changes on the first pattern or do you copy the original pattern and mark the changes? In other words, can I ask you to base an order on a pattern from a couple of years ago even If I've made many changes to that pattern since then orders I've placed in the interim?

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolmoore88