• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered this today. I assume it's not translucent enough that it would need a lining but if anyone has any experience pls let me know. Ping @luxire

Matt1986

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the canclini fabrics for a polo shirt. At 250usd they are significantly more expensive.

Luxire, do you have more information on this fabric? What makes it's different from the other cheaper fabrics?

dynemacron

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the canclini fabrics for a polo shirt. At 250usd they are significantly more expensive.

Luxire, do you have more information on this fabric? What makes it's different from the other cheaper fabrics?
I think it's Machu Picchu from Canclini. I have some from another maker. They have a nice dry hand and have held up better with lots of washes than normal polo fabrics. I can't compare to Luxire's polos though since I have never ordered one.

Last edited:

GnarlyBear

Reaction score
Seems everyone is ordering pants these days and little shirt posts.

Can anyone here confirm a recent order of shirts and if any issues with measurements? My last 2 orders were well off after years of success even though the measurements were just to copy a previous order number. Their returns policy makes it unfeasible to deal with errors - ultimately I was left with a bunch of shirts with too short sleeves and tight yoke and hundreds wasted.

It put me off but it is very hard to find similar quality so I am itching to order some staples again.

Matt1986

Reaction score
I had send a sample shirt for replication recently and noticed some deviations in measurements.

GnarlyBear

Reaction score
I had send a sample shirt for replication recently and noticed some deviations in measurements.
Hmm ok thanks. My issue was that the measurements requested were literally 'as per order #' and both times there were inconsistencies across shirts even in the same order.

weriker

Reaction score
I suppose you have contacted Luxire already? This seems to me the best way to come to a good solution. In my experience customer service has always been helpful and they also have taken garments back for alteration in the past (I did pay for the costs of shipping to Luxire).

I don't have any ultra-recent experience and neither have there been grave inconsistencies.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Luxire just sent me a shipment of a shirt and a pair of trousers. Fingers crossed.

GnarlyBear

Reaction score
I suppose you have contacted Luxire already? This seems to me the best way to come to a good solution. In my experience customer service has always been helpful and they also have taken garments back for alteration in the past (I did pay for the costs of shipping to Luxire).

I don't have any ultra-recent experience and neither have there been grave inconsistencies.
Yes, both times. It isn't really worth the cost of sending them back and then reimporting them.

The first time I understood it as something that can happen in these sorts of things but the second time, with shirts in the same order being different, I was done.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all - I think my last post on Styleforum was almost 3 years ago LoL. Slowly getting back into the menswear mentality...

Has anyone (recently) sent in a full suit for replication? Both my shirt and odd-trousers patterns are pretty much dialed in over the years, but I'm considering sending a suit to order something for the summer.

Thanks!

Matt1986

Reaction score

Luxire, any info from you on this?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, any info from you on this?
In terms of knitted cotton pique, it is probably the best out there.

Made of 2 ply (90/2) yarn, it is light and airy but still feels meaty/substantial.
Holds structure very well over washes.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads