• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

flashkobalt

Reaction score
Currently, we do not have these fabrics. They are currently in production. 2 types of fabrics: Warp linen+weft nylon and Warp linen+weft poly. Should be about 60% linen.

Linen blend pique is also in the works, but preliminary stage.
Man this is exciting... I've kinda come around to blends with synthetic fabrics over the last couple years, and one of the things I've been wishing for is luxire level customisation with say the stretch chino material from Uniqlo. I do realise posting such a thing in this particular forum runs me the risk of execution, but I just love me some comfy stretchy clothing and still what it to look somewhat tailored/interesting.

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Hello,

Whom should I contact from Luxire should I want to make certain amendments to trousers? I sent a mail, perhaps to the wrong mail, 3 weeks ago without a reply. No biggie though, I assume you have a lot to do right now/my mail might have yet to be acknowledged.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Dan Dynamic

Reaction score
Very nice,

Question, did you receive this by DHL or FedEx? I want my delivered by DHL since I can not send it to my work place since we work with secret information, but I can not receive at home since I am at work all the time. In Sweden we have DHL collection points making it convenient to go to nearest collection points for pick up.

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice,

Question, did you receive this by DHL or FedEx? I want my delivered by DHL since I can not send it to my work place since we work with secret information, but I can not receive at home since I am at work all the time. In Sweden we have DHL collection points making it convenient to go to nearest collection points for pick up.
I live in Sweden too, this was DHL coming to my home. But I use pick up points with luxire without issues as well.

SmoothLefty

Reaction score
@luxire

I need to replace my very first MTM shirt from you (Feb 2017), a blue uni-stripe OCBD. I got some corrosive substance on the front and it developed a few holes. It's now been relegated to under-sweater duty.

I see you have quite a few blue uni-stripe options; can you recommend your thickest/heaviest fabric?

jeep364

Reaction score
@luxire

I need to replace my very first MTM shirt from you (Feb 2017), a blue uni-stripe OCBD. I got some corrosive substance on the front and it developed a few holes. It's now been relegated to under-sweater duty.

I see you have quite a few blue uni-stripe options; can you recommend your thickest/heaviest fabric?
I think the Warzone oxfords are pretty heavy. They are a staple of Luxire fabrics - try a search in this thread, I think they have been around a long time.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artificialgrassriver