• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire
1.What's the reason for no longer recommending it?
And you mean, $95 for the trial jacket, right?
2. Is it better just to send my suits (even though not best fit, but just enough to refer to like, -2 cm from the chest, +1 cm in sleeve length etc.) with shipping prepay for $35? That way, I only pay $35 and then both the ordered jacket and my jacket are delivered to me at the same time, right?
We were not seeing any value add from the trials. Shipping is anyways involved, rather send back the finished jacket for small changes.

Best to send a garment for replication only if it is a perfect fit. If changes are anyways needed, start with measurements.

emptym

Reaction score
I think the gorge you have looks excellent, but I lean more towards a lower gorge these days. Would be great to see it on you in a photo!

Since were posting About Luxire jackets, here are some photos of mine again:
View attachment 1568219View attachment 1568220apart from the pattern matching at the back seam, absolutely delighted
That looks great. Love the fabric and styling. I'd wear it with stone or light gray pants or jeans.
Anybody got a recommendation for Epic fabrics from Luxire? I'm thinking about making swim shorts with it.
I've had a harrington and a hat made of Epic fabric, red and dark gray. I like both. Luxire would prob. know which. I would never have thought of using them for swim trunks, but I like the idea. I'd get a swatch(es) first. Pls keep us posted!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anybody got a recommendation for Epic fabrics from Luxire? I'm thinking about making swim shorts with it.
We are more or less out of Epic and Schoeller fabrics that are suitable for swim shorts.
Will work on sourcing again.
We do have fabrics from Eurojersey, Italy, which is Olympic grade swim material.
It is knitted though.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are more or less out of Epic and Schoeller fabrics that are suitable for swim shorts.
Will work on sourcing again.
We do have fabrics from Eurojersey, Italy, which is Olympic grade swim material.
It is knitted though.
I see, thank you for letting me know. Unfortunately I'm looking for a woven fabric for my swim shorts. Do you know how long it takes to source them again?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I see, thank you for letting me know. Unfortunately I'm looking for a woven fabric for my swim shorts. Do you know how long it takes to source them again?
Let me PM you on Monday. Will look through our store and share details of what we have available. A pair of swim shorts is always possible.

steiger

Reaction score
What price would you quote for a first lets say "ok" suit for work? Basic with half/full canvas (do you do both or just the one) Or are the prices depending on where I live and the official living standards of my county? ;) Can any posters also give me some of their experience?

nubirth

Reaction score
@luxire What is the purpose of the buttons on the inside of the pant cuffs that you offer as a option? Looks like a nice feature.

preid

Reaction score
@nubirth they're a nice touch so you can brush dust/gunk/grime off the fabric to keep it from breaking down over time. it helps keep the crease at the bottom of the cuff from 'blowing out'

nubirth

Reaction score
@nubirth they're a nice touch so you can brush dust/gunk/grime off the fabric to keep it from breaking down over time. it helps keep the crease at the bottom of the cuff from 'blowing out'
Thank you for the response. I may try buttons on my next order.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Twill Light Beige - With Jetted front pockets and Flap rear pocket

1615185433132.png

1615185475665.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 40 15.1%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Carmina

Votes: 42 15.8%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 50 18.9%
  • Other

Votes: 81 30.6%