• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Proleet

Reaction score
Just received my latest order from Luxire, ordered a copy of a pair of jeans (indigo raw selvedge) I'd ordered previously and been happy with the fit.

First impressions are they're a perfect replication of the prior pair. All three of my Luxire orders have met my expectations, very happy with the service thus far.

As an added bonus I didn't get pinged for any customs fees this time!
Mind posting a pic? Have been thinking about getting jeans from Luxire for a bit

Rimaarts

Reaction score
when sending trousers for replication, what are the chances of a wedgie? I had a terrible experience with test trousers, measuring myself, measuring trousers and agreeing to whatever luxire suggested... now I have a very reasonable pattern with different tailor, I'd prefer to order from them, but the Holland and sherry cloth is not available anymore from them... I wouldn't want to get a wedgie on a 400£ trousers...

rsg17

Reaction score
when sending trousers for replication, what are the chances of a wedgie? I had a terrible experience with test trousers, measuring myself, measuring trousers and agreeing to whatever luxire suggested... now I have a very reasonable pattern with different tailor, I'd prefer to order from them, but the Holland and sherry cloth is not available anymore from them... I wouldn't want to get a wedgie on a 400£ trousers...
I had sent a bespoke jacket, a pair of trousers and a shirt for replication and what I have received from Luxire is a perfect copy (in terms of measurements). In my opinion it's way easier to send a pair of trousers that fit perfectly to India to have the measurements taken than to try to do it yourself...

Boggis

Reaction score
Mind posting a pic? Have been thinking about getting jeans from Luxire for a bit
Sure, here's the first pair I received after a cold machine wash and two dozen wears. As far as I can tell the new pair is practically identical.

I appreciate the transition from seat to leg is a bit crumpled, they were adapted from a pattern for suit trousers based on my requested adjustments so I wouldn't fault Luxire for that. As they're a pair of jeans it doesn't bother me at all.
20210122_135321.jpg

20210122_135331.jpg

boot_owl

Reaction score
My copied trousers and shirts have been phenomenal. Jacket required some additional alterations but is looking real nice now, will post soon

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Saw your email. Your order was from August 2019.

Anyone whose pattern precedes November 2020 and has had fit issues, we recommend starting afresh.
Our geometry of our older pattern technique worked very well for some customers but not as well for some others.
The new geometry works well for most customers. A similar technique is used by the best tailors in the world.

But sending well-fitting pants an equally good option to restart.

Rimaarts

Reaction score
Saw your email. Your order was from August 2019.

Anyone whose pattern precedes November 2020 and has had fit issues, we recommend starting afresh.
Our geometry of our older pattern technique worked very well for some customers but not as well for some others.
The new geometry works well for most customers. A similar technique is used by the best tailors in the world.

But sending well-fitting pants an equally good option to restart.
soo do you still have flannel I mentioned? thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
soo do you still have flannel I mentioned? thanks!
We are checking that with the mill. We will reply to your email once we have a word.

Rimaarts

Reaction score
We are checking that with the mill. We will reply to your email once we have a word.
Thanks! No rush! I’m pretty sure it’s not on Holland and sherrry books already, and the only reason I contacted you was because you still show picture of it... anyway it will be project for when corona in London is over...

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

boot_owl

Reaction score
Received this Ethomas plaid jacket last week. My third jacket from luxire - they raised the armhole on my pattern, lowered the gorge and buttoning point, and took it in a bit at the waist. I’m pretty pleased - only thing worth addressing are a bit of roll near the collar on the shoulders and the pattern matching on the back seam

148C8DBF-D225-420F-9A1D-B17480FF0282.jpeg
7B441F90-CC60-4031-B3DB-B9EE72C81B54.jpeg
2906AA22-D19A-48E8-9397-EBA4F32D701E.jpeg
833AC9D2-62E0-489F-B2AC-95B5FCA32498.jpeg

Here’s the previous iteration (second jacket):

0642E38D-DDE8-4072-81F7-9AB6204BB6A3.jpeg
61F9F7F1-07F4-4BBB-B95C-2FDFE3D9B1FB.jpeg
31230F74-223F-4053-8ECB-B982E824628D.jpeg
EF09AC2B-960B-48C2-A978-097F7BA8D7D8.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats