• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Chrisone

Reaction score
@luxire Regarding changes in how you do VAT/customs: Are you aware of the new norwegian system, launched this year, where foreign online stores (like Luxire.com) can register to handle norwegian VAT?

If you register, It would be a great benefit to your norwegian customers.The customs authority will threat you as if you where a local company. You have to collect norwegian VAT from the customers when they order, but there are no custom fees or any other fees/duties for the shipment. Read more about it here.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Regarding changes in how you do VAT/customs: Are you aware of the new norwegian system, launched this year, where foreign online stores (like Luxire.com) can register to handle norwegian VAT?

If you register, It would be a great benefit to your norwegian customers.The customs authority will threat you as if you where a local company. You have to collect norwegian VAT from the customers when they order, but there are no custom fees or any other fees/duties for the shipment. Read more about it here.
Yes! We registered recently. It is an amazing system.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think a similar system for the entire EU is on the way.

I live in Norway, is it possible to order from you with VAT include already?
That will be very nice. 🤞

Yes. Our system is now charging 25% tax for all orders to be shipped to Norway.

MacGuffen

Reaction score
@luxire Did you increase price on international shipping? Hope you will offer free shipping on Black Friday :) This makes it easier to order items one by one.

henaal

Reaction score
I guess there is some limit for free shipping. One order was around 60eur and I paid 20eur shipping. My 100+eur orders have resulted in free shipping. Nice surprise :)

I hope there wont be Black Friday deals. I have started to value shorter lead times etc more than some good deals. Plus, consolidating orders is better for the environment. Downside is of course that in some cases, it makes it more difficult to ask for pattern alterations, etc.

I did not like the DHL fees for my recent orders. If there's a way to pay everything (VAT, other fees) when checking out, that would be super.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.