• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Chrisone

Reaction score
My jeans order from february just shipped
Mine arrived yesterday, after 5 months waiting time. Perfect copies of the ones sent in, with small adjustments as ordered. The photos at Luxire.com doesn't do the jeans fabrics justice. It was the same last time I ordered jeans, this feels like the best price/quality offer they have.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mine arrived yesterday, after 5 months waiting time. Perfect copies of the ones sent in, with small adjustments as ordered. The photos at Luxire.com doesn't do the jeans fabrics justice. It was the same last time I ordered jeans, this feels like the best price/quality offer they have.
Thank you!
Sad about the 5 months though.

Going by our pipeline, we should be fulfilling fresh orders by mid/end September. After which, we intend to fulfill all orders within 3 days of receipt. That will allow you to choose MTM over RTW without the disadvantage of wait.
What that will also mean is end of "sales and discounts" as a sudden large amount of orders will throw the system out of gear.

Below is the current completion % by month as of today. We have made good progress in recent weeks.

1597922484847.png

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I received past week my denim and is very good and feels great value even compared to rtw. Has anyone tried light blue denim with luxire? I have seen some photos on the web but they look weird. has anyone something similar to this? maybe @luxire has some photos
1598214738720.png
1598214773990.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is the "fade" jeans that is woven to a light shade.
Combined with a fade wash, this will show the aged look.

The two images you share above are jeans that were washed from a darker shade.

1598238861149.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don’t know why but it looks so weird to me. Has anyone any photos wearing it or with natural light?
This is not a natural fade. It is a lighter shade of denim. This, with a faded patina will look like you want it to look.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Looks too uniformly pale IMO
yea but if you look at the angloitalian jeans (first picture) it also is uniform. The difference I think is in the edges. The angloitalian edges look faded while Luxire ones look clean.

This is not a natural fade. It is a lighter shade of denim. This, with a faded patina will look like you want it to look.
If I choose the dark denim can you fade it like the original pictures? Any photos?

boot_owl

Reaction score
yea but if you look at the angloitalian jeans (first picture) it also is uniform. The difference I think is in the edges. The angloitalian edges look faded while Luxire ones look clean.

If I choose the dark denim can you fade it like the original pictures? Any photos?
I disagree, the seams have different shades. Perhaps the Anglo italian ones were garment washed while the luxire ones were washed before cutting.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I disagree, the seams have different shades. Perhaps the Anglo italian ones were garment washed while the luxire ones were washed before cutting.
yes that was what I was referring to. The seams are faded and that's what makes the look. I made some quick and dirty photoshop to the luxire ones and applied only faded seams and looks much more normal.
1598271827207.jpeg

boot_owl

Reaction score
yes that was what I was referring to. The seams are faded and that's what makes the look. I made some quick and dirty photoshop to the luxire ones and applied only faded seams and looks much more normal.
View attachment 1446263
Apologies, I should’ve read the second sentence. I believe luxire offers wash-fading to pretty much any shade for additional cost.

angusangus

Reaction score
The first photo you have posted is of jeans that were originally dyed dark blue and then garment washed / stonewashed to fade them in the factory, much like most Levis or other jeans sold in mainstream outlets. That kind of washing is usually the province of large manufacturers only, although Luxire is able to do some pre-washing. The second photo you have posted looks like actual wear of a pair of darker jeans due to long term use (it is possible that there was some factory fading done, but we would need a closer photo to see). The Luxire photo is of jeans that are uniformly dyed a light colour, which will of course look subtly but unmistakeably different from a dark garment that has faded. What you refer to as the difference in "the edges" is the visual variation that arises from fading due to wear and tear, which is mimicked by the garment washing process.

Many people on this and other forums would blanch at the idea of buying pre-faded jeans and prefer the look that comes with natural fading that reflects your body shape and use. But each to their own and machine-faded jeans like those in the first photo have their own appeal (see "norm-core")

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami