• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Chrisone

Reaction score
Order time:
Sent in a pair of trousers to be copied a week or two before the first lockdown in India (march 25th). Received the order today.

A pair of jeans sent in to be copied at the same time, aren't ready yet.

Result:
Marvelous! I got tired of the wedgie/diaper problem, after several adjustments it was still only solved 90% in my pattern. So I sent them my best pair of trousers to be copied instead (Bills khakis m2p, but with slimmed down legs).

The trousers were copied exactly, and the adjustments I asked for was done just as ordered.

Fabrics review:
Nickel grey dress wool from Cerruti. Bought for half of current price at black friday sale. It's 100% wool, but I wouldn't have guessed, it almost feels partly synthetic. It probably has great durability and will hold a crease very well.

Sand wool flannels from VBC. Bought for half of current price at black friday sale. Probably worth it at current price as well. A great pair of flannels. Looks like cotton khakis from a distance.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire What's the turnaround time on a trouser order placed today?
I would say about 6-8 weeks. We were slowed down by the multiple Covid lockdowns.
The local government declared this week that there will be no more lockdowns.
We are hopeful of bringing the 6 weeks down to 3 soon.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are you reselling those or is that a brand of yours ? I just found them on their original site for ~10-11$ (link).
These we are reselling.
Yes, there is some difference in price between domestic selling in India vs exporting.
The export product, packaging and pricing are all different, one of the reasons being how licensing with HeiQ works.
Plus, if you buy 3 or more boxes, shipping is free.

We also have the HeiQ fabric in 3 designs, that we will custom make.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
While talking of new activities, we are now offering some items in furnishing.
Some of our regular customers would write to us with odd requests for such items. Studying the pricing, we realized that we can help you save a lot of money just my tapping into our existing supply chain of fabric makers, printers etc.

1. We are now offering custom printed furnishing fabric in linen. 50,000+ Martindale. Minimum quantity is 30 meters. $79 per meter. If you share an image, we can get the vector made for a small additional fee.

2. 100% blackout fabric for curtains. $9 per meter. Minimum quantity is 20 meters.

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a question regaring button down shirt collars. Which BDC style has the widest reach out towards the shoulder?
I have a osaka button down shirt already, but the collar is too narrow to be covered by the jacket lapel, which I'm not a big fan of.

Thanks

VL22

Reaction score
My olive linen Cotton canvas trousers seems to have gotten bleached stains on several places. I have only washed them cold with low rpm.
Any ideas what might have caused this?

IMG_20200726_163217663_MP.jpgIMG_20200726_163229176_MP.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.