• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Hi, I’m looking to order a few suits. I would like to send one of my suits for measurement. What is the turn around time right now?
Suits turnaround is 3 weeks currently, after receiving all required details.

Quesjac

Reaction score
Just received a set of masks in my latest order, I had a quick look and they seem to have a good fit.

No wire across the nose side to shape the top, which some have. (I will try one first but might add a wire if necessary.) Nice fabrics, some cottons and silks from what I can tell. I think you can request particular fabrics but I just asked the folks to use whatever was convenient.

I only have photos on my phone but can get others later if people are interested.

Last edited:

classicalthunde

Reaction score
Just received a set of masks with my order, I had a quick look and they seem to have a good fit.

No wire across the nose side to shape the top, which some have. (I will try one first but might add a wire if necessary.) Nice fabrics, some cottons and silks from what I can tell. I think you can request particular fabrics but I just asked the folks to use whatever was convenient.

I only have photos on my phone but can get others later if people are interested.

did you order these or did they come complementary?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We recently designed a new mask, which takes an N95 as an insert.

Test results have been satisfactory so far.

Advantages:
a. Better protection with the N95 insert and 3 layers
b. The metal pin of the N95 can be used
c. Cotton on the inside for more comfort
d. Stylish - Can be made with any of our fabrics
e. The N95 need not be washed as frequently as it does not come into direct contact with skin

sw94

Reaction score
Suits turnaround is 3 weeks currently, after receiving all required details.
Hi - If the turnaround time for suits is 3 weeks, can I kindly ask when I can expect my trousers which were ordered on 20th April? Many thanks

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi - If the turnaround time for suits is 3 weeks, can I kindly ask when I can expect my trousers which were ordered on 20th April? Many thanks
Trousers, shirts orders are delayed due to the pandemic induced lockdowns. April orders are being processed currently. We do have another 8 days lockdown starting tomorrow.
Suits are made by a different team. They do not have much of a backlog, hence faster delivery.

boot_owl

Reaction score
Trousers, shirts orders are delayed due to the pandemic induced lockdowns. April orders are being processed currently. We do have another 8 days lockdown starting tomorrow.
Suits are made by a different team. They do not have much of a backlog, hence faster delivery.
I’m about to send an email re: update on my jacket that was sent back after a fitting for alterations

saepnirg12

Reaction score
@luxire, are you able to make a guayabera? It would be great if you could share pictures of one that has been made up.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire, are you able to make a guayabera? It would be great if you could share pictures of one that has been made up.

The guayabera is a men's shirt typically distinguished by two vertical rows of closely sewn pleats that run the length of the front and back of the shirt.

The shirt is typically worn untucked. Guayaberas are popular in the Caribbean region of Colombia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Venezuela, Central America, the Caribbean (especially Cuba), Southeast Asia, and throughout Africa.

It is also known as a "Wedding Shirt"

Luxire has now brought its attention to detail to the Guayabera shirt. BE the best dressed man in the wedding.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We now have HeiQ Viroblock fabrics.
Kills virus, including Corona within 1 minute.

We can make masks in them.
Shirts can also be made.

1595250853235.png

Nnicnic

Reaction score
Hi Luxire, do you have mid and charcoal gray VBC 4 ply like in the photo? Only see the light gray and black version
image.jpg

Vadim T

Reaction score
Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.