• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Torulf

Reaction score
interesting. My single shirt order (not my first shirt order) from February is yet to be dispatched. Not a problem for me at all, but thought I’d share in case anyone finds the information useful.
I would count myself lucky. I recently received my order and things seem to be somewhat in disarray at the moment. My order was pretty messed up. Given my long experience with them I do have confidence they will sort things out.

flx

Reaction score
I would count myself lucky. I recently received my order and things seem to be somewhat in disarray at the moment. My order was pretty messed up. Given my long experience with them I do have confidence they will sort things out.
In what way was it messed up ? I can fully understand that it's difficult given the current circumstances to keep everything running but I hope those weren't any major quality flaws but rather just some split up shipments or something like that.

I was planning on ordering myself now that everything seems to be going back to normal but I'm a bit afraid of dealing with any major flaws (i.e. stuff requiring return shipping) since it's always a huge hassle to get stuff through customs in my country.

Torulf

Reaction score
In what way was it messed up ? I can fully understand that it's difficult given the current circumstances to keep everything running but I hope those weren't any major quality flaws but rather just some split up shipments or something like that.

I was planning on ordering myself now that everything seems to be going back to normal but I'm a bit afraid of dealing with any major flaws (i.e. stuff requiring return shipping) since it's always a huge hassle to get stuff through customs in my country.
a) Tweaks to an existing pants pattern which went all wrong (I think I would feel confident to order out of an existing pattern), some other stuff which were excellent, and b) I had a small heartattack when I saw the import duties (hint, hint)

Reactions: flx

flx

Reaction score
a) Tweaks to an existing pants pattern which went all wrong (I think I would feel confident to order out of an existing pattern), some other stuff which were excellent, and b) I had a small heartattack when I saw the import duties (hint, hint)
I guess you're also from a european (/EU) country then 😄

For me it's not just the duties itself (which I have no problems with) but depending on the shipping company there can be ridiculous surcharges for handling the import process and / or really unacceptable delays (I've once waited over 2 weeks for a DHL Express shipment and it took probably at least 20 phone calls and mails).

Having to send stuff back sounds like a nightmare in regards to the whole import process (I've never done so myself but I guess it'll be a real pain proving you've already paid for it and that you just sent it back for alterations).

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

wazem

Reaction score
Have anyone ordered the Bull Denim Ecru? If so, it would be great to see some pictures! Im not sure about the color but I ordered them anyways since they look great in the pictures on the site.

tayyabp

Reaction score
Got a pair of side-adjuster trousers which didn't fit. Asked for a refitting, since the Luxire website says perfect fit guarantee and that refitting is free for the first order (this was my first order at Luxire). Was told the refitting could be done at 50% discount?!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.