• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

TBY

Reaction score
@luxire Any idea when we can expect things to be up and running and older orders to be processed? I'm happy to keep waiting on my remaining Black Friday items, but would love to know what to expect in terms of a timeline.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
@luxire Any idea when we can expect things to be up and running and older orders to be processed? I'm happy to keep waiting on my remaining Black Friday items, but would love to know what to expect in terms of a timeline.
They told me recently that they are operating with a third of the workforce. It seems like people are slowly receiving their orders though

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Friday items? What happened??

dluce76

Reaction score
I just received confirmation that my jacket first lux jacket, ordered in Feb and nearly complete pre-COVID, is done and ready to go. Can't wait!

TBY

Reaction score
Black Friday items? What happened??
I had a pair of trousers sent initially to confirm fit and was waiting on the others. A combination of my living in China and being slow delayed them in the first place.

As soon as COVID hit, everything ground to a halt.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire masks. We focused on comfort for all-day wear. 2-layers of fabric for safety.

DSC_7767.JPG

il vecchio

Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets irritated by emails from Luxire asking why I haven’t ordered recently,when my current order is not yet fulfilled?

Proleet

Reaction score
Am I the only one who gets irritated by emails from Luxire asking why I haven’t ordered recently,when my current order is not yet fulfilled?
Not annoyed but it’s clear their emails haven’t been really adjusted to the current situation in general and definitely not to personal situations

Kelvin0683

Reaction score
About to make a purchase for a pair of 100% linen trousers. Does anyone have recommendations on how to keep them clean without the risk of shrinking them?

Boggis

Reaction score
Anyone have an experience ordering a suit from Luxire? I've had a pair of trousers made, and was very pleased.
However viewing this thread & their website there appears to be a bias towards trousers & shirts. I was wondering whether anyone had any personal experience with a suit and whether they'd recommend.

Quesjac

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.