• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Proleet

Reaction score
@luxire Hope you’re all safe and well! Do you have any sense yet when you might be up and running again?

Reactions: flx

pmestrad

Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing. I have orders from the fall Black Friday sale that I am still awaiting.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire Hope you’re all safe and well! Do you have any sense yet when you might be up and running again?
We are hoping to start work tomorrow. Some things are still unclear, which will know over the next couple of days.

flx

Reaction score
We are hoping to start work tomorrow. Some things are still unclear, which will know over the next couple of days.
How is it going ? I hope everybody at luxire is doing well.
I wanted to ask if you were able to continue working today?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How is it going ? I hope everybody at luxire is doing well.
I wanted to ask if you were able to continue working today?
The lockdown has started to gradually ease. We were able to do some work.
More team members have been instructed to come to office from tomorrow.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

itraxx

Reaction score
Aren't there more important things to worry about than when Luxire will reopen?
They will come back to work when their government allows it.
Please think of the health of their employees instead of when your shirt will arrive.

flx

Reaction score
Please think of the health of their employees instead of when your shirt will arrive.
Nobody is asking them to open without ensuring the safety of their employees.
People are just interested in the current situation in India and how luxire is doing.

TBY

Reaction score
Yes, there are. Everybody on this forum and everywhere else in the world is thinking of those "important things". However, it is perfectly legitimate to consider other more frivolous things at this time. It is even possible to do so without prioritising your shirt over the wellbeing of scores of employees from a company you really value.

If you are going to infer, do so intelligently.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
dude chill out

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have started work. We are currently working at 1/3 of our strength, ensuring adequate social distancing and precautions. Safety is topmost.

Government here in India has been quite proactive in containing the spread of the disease and the efforts are generally described to be in the right direction.
Large parts of India are back to work and many have had no infections at all. There are some pockets that are struggling but Bangalore, where we are based, is doing well.
Some restrictions continue to remain in place to ensure that we do not falter.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have started work. We are currently working at 1/3 of our strength, ensuring adequate social distancing and precautions. Safety is topmost.

Government here in India has been quite proactive in containing the spread of the disease and the efforts are generally described to be in the right direction.
Large parts of India are back to work and many have had no infections at all. There are some pockets that are struggling but Bangalore, where we are based, is doing well.
Some restrictions continue to remain in place to ensure that we do not falter.
Ashish, as long as you and your team are safe, I am glad to hear you are getting back to work. Normalcy will be a welcome change for all of us.

-DL

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ashish, as long as you and your team are safe, I am glad to hear you are getting back to work. Normalcy will be a welcome change for all of us.

-DL
Bu bu bu but....what's the status of my order!!!???
I kid kid LoL

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.