• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live today with Eva Kuhle of Epaulet

Today, Peter talks to Eva Kuhle of Epaulet, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 4:00 p.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire @LuxireStudio team, please be safe and hoping for the best for your country during nationwide lockdown.
Thank you dear friend.

Due to the Corona crisis, the government here has enforced a three week shutdown of our region.
Hence, we have paused production at our facilities till 15th of April.

Many of our orders are in different stages of completion and once the shutdown is lifted, we will be able to fulfill the orders at high priority.

Our customer service and IT teams are working from home during this period. We are thus glad to answer any queries you may have during the period.

We can work on advising you on styling and fit and can help you plan your wardrobe for the beautiful period days we will see after this phase is over.

il vecchio

Reaction score
Thank you dear friend.

Due to the Corona crisis, the government here has enforced a three week shutdown of our region.
Hence, we have paused production at our facilities till 15th of April.

Many of our orders are in different stages of completion and once the shutdown is lifted, we will be able to fulfill the orders at high priority.

Our customer service and IT teams are working from home during this period. We are thus glad to answer any queries you may have during the period.

We can work on advising you on styling and fit and can help you plan your wardrobe for the beautiful period days we will see after this phase is over.
I would much rather know your workers were being protected
than get my shirts in the pipeline.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would much rather know your workers were being protected
than get my shirts in the pipeline.
A month ago, when there was some discussion on social distancing and the virus, we started analyzing our operations and processes on how we could control possible spread of the virus.
We realized that our operations were well designed to easily implement the prescribed measures. For safety, masks were distributed and hand-sanitation at regular intervals was encouraged.

Now, all our workers and team members are advised to stay home. They continue to be paid their salaries and benefits.

Glad to answer any other questions we may have regarding the situation.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Hi luxire, have you considered implementing a system of automatic emails to notify people when items move to the next stage? I use another tailor that does this and I find it helps alleviate the rush plus I'm sure people send emails constantly inquiring about when are they going to receive their things. Anyway just an idea
1585150669514.png

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi luxire, have you considered implementing a system of automatic emails to notify people when items move to the next stage? I use another tailor that does this and I find it helps alleviate the rush plus I'm sure people send emails constantly inquiring about when are they going to receive their things. Anyway just an ideaView attachment 1360862
Good time for you to ask that question. We have started exploring options to implement an ERP system for our processes.
The idea is to speed production, make delivery times predictable, keep the customer informed of the status, make sure we do not need to send "out of stock" emails and prevent orders from "slipping through the cracks".

Options we are exploring are NetSuite and Odoo.

If our members have some knowledge/experience of others systems we should know of, please suggest.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Good time for you to ask that question. We have started exploring options to implement an ERP system for our processes.
The idea is to speed production, make delivery times predictable, keep the customer informed of the status, make sure we do not need to send "out of stock" emails and prevent orders from "slipping through the cracks".

Options we are exploring are NetSuite and Odoo.

If our members have some knowledge/experience of others systems we should know of, please suggest.
Awesome

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have offered to make surgical scrub gowns and face masks at cost during these trying times. Awaiting approval from the agencies.(It requires some relaxation of the lockdown rules for us to proceed )

godofcoffee

Reaction score
Kudos to Luxire for pitching in, and hope that you and your team stay safe!

A question for when reordering opens up again: I have a narrow waist but wide hips, so am considering having pants made with inverted pleats. Should I adjust the hips measurement on my pants when the pleats are added? I felt they were a bit tight around the hips last go around, but maybe the pleats will fix this?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks mate!
Best to email us images of how your last pair fit. We can then advise accordingly.

Daraven

Reaction score
Is the whole advice via email thing not happening anymore? Still waiting on an email back about the fit of my trial jacket.

Daraven

Reaction score
The stores are closed. Check the news, there’s this pandemic happening at the moment you might’ve missed.
They literally said that during the store closing they are available on mail to give advice on fit etc. Or am I misinterpreting their earlier post? No need to be passive aggressive, maybe the lockdown is getting to you.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.