• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would you recommend increase the waist slightly from the standard pattern to make them easier to get on?
Just making the pants with an opening at the waistband, over the fly, will solve the issue.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's the recommended way to adjust an existing pattern for a higher rise? i.e. so that it sits higher up the waist/hips?
Increase front rise at crotch, increase back-rise and outseam by the desired length. So, if you want the pants to sit 1" higher, increase each of the three measurements by 1 inch.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange phenomenon with one of my shirts that I've noticed, I wonder if I'm the only one.

My Warzone White Oxford is outstanding, but I swear the sleeves have gotten LONGER on it?!?

I've experienced some minor shrinkage with a couple of my shirts, but sleeve length getting longer is a new one. I'm certain they have increased in length as I have a sportcoat where shirt sleeves are never visible, and now this shirt shows ~1-1.5" of cuff. Quite bizarre.

Could it have anything to do with the weight of the fabric and stretching out over time?

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire shirt and trousers
IMG_20200124_095120.jpg
IMG_20200124_095209.jpg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Someone just sent this:

and this

Jacket in exact same fabric. Small difference in price.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Someone just sent this:

and this

Jacket in exact same fabric. Small difference in price.
@luxire - if we have never ordered a SC before but wanted to do so, is the best option to send in a well-fitting SC much like folks do with trousers to get the best fit possible?

Vadim T

Reaction score
I don't like fade on jeans.
Do you have any information on speed fade this fabric?
If this "no fade" fabric I would be happy :colgate:
This fabric raw or raw sanforized
With general home wash, it fades quite slowly. Will need to check on raw/RS , I believe it is raw sanforized as have not seen it shrink much.
@luxire I wanted to order jeans today, but I was confused by the response of the support service.

Question:
I want to order jeans based on measurements of my standard Luxire pants, please tell me in what places it is necessary to increase the values of measurements and by how much? Given the future shrinkage of the fabric.
Answer:
Kindly note that we do wash the fabric before making and after making, so changes need not be made, but if you require any adjustments, you can specify

Is this true, or did the support staff just write a standard response, or did the word raw in the name of the denim fabric make no sense and was added for the beauty of the sound?
If the fabric is pre-washed, it makes no sense to write in the name of raw.
This creates unnecessary confusion.
What should I do now, what measurements should I specify?
If the fabric is really pre-washed, I will be only too happy about it..

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire - if we have never ordered a SC before but wanted to do so, is the best option to send in a well-fitting SC much like folks do with trousers to get the best fit possible?
You can send a jacket and share images or share measurements and images.

With jackets, have seen things improve over the last few months. Some customer feedback also suggest so.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I wanted to order jeans today, but I was confused by the response of the support service.

Question:
I want to order jeans based on measurements of my standard Luxire pants, please tell me in what places it is necessary to increase the values of measurements and by how much? Given the future shrinkage of the fabric.
Answer:
Kindly note that we do wash the fabric before making and after making, so changes need not be made, but if you require any adjustments, you can specify

Is this true, or did the support staff just write a standard response, or did the word raw in the name of the denim fabric make no sense and was added for the beauty of the sound?
If the fabric is pre-washed, it makes no sense to write in the name of raw.
This creates unnecessary confusion.
What should I do now, what measurements should I specify?
If the fabric is really pre-washed, I will be only too happy about it..
Will need to check that. As you may have noticed, there are some new members in the CS team. Still learning the ropes.

Vadim T

Reaction score
Will need to check that. As you may have noticed, there are some new members in the CS team. Still learning the ropes.
No problems.
Yes, I didn’t communicate with this support employee before.
I hope that I will receive recommendations for the order on Monday.

dluce76

Reaction score
You can send a jacket and share images or share measurements and images.

With jackets, have seen things improve over the last few months. Some customer feedback also suggest so.
Which measurements specifically can we send?

The trousers customization has the "customize fit" link that lets me figure out what to measure, but I don't see that in the jackets.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 155 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 141 29.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 55 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%