• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange phenomenon with one of my shirts that I've noticed, I wonder if I'm the only one.

My Warzone White Oxford is outstanding, but I swear the sleeves have gotten LONGER on it?!?

I've experienced some minor shrinkage with a couple of my shirts, but sleeve length getting longer is a new one. I'm certain they have increased in length as I have a sportcoat where shirt sleeves are never visible, and now this shirt shows ~1-1.5" of cuff. Quite bizarre.

Could it have anything to do with the weight of the fabric and stretching out over time?

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire shirt and trousers
IMG_20200124_095120.jpg
IMG_20200124_095209.jpg

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Someone just sent this:

and this

Jacket in exact same fabric. Small difference in price.

bsarosi

Reaction score
Someone just sent this:

and this

Jacket in exact same fabric. Small difference in price.

@luxire - if we have never ordered a SC before but wanted to do so, is the best option to send in a well-fitting SC much like folks do with trousers to get the best fit possible?

Vadim T

Reaction score
I don't like fade on jeans.
Do you have any information on speed fade this fabric?
If this "no fade" fabric I would be happy :colgate:
This fabric raw or raw sanforized
With general home wash, it fades quite slowly. Will need to check on raw/RS , I believe it is raw sanforized as have not seen it shrink much.
@luxire I wanted to order jeans today, but I was confused by the response of the support service.

Question:
I want to order jeans based on measurements of my standard Luxire pants, please tell me in what places it is necessary to increase the values of measurements and by how much? Given the future shrinkage of the fabric.
Answer:
Kindly note that we do wash the fabric before making and after making, so changes need not be made, but if you require any adjustments, you can specify

Is this true, or did the support staff just write a standard response, or did the word raw in the name of the denim fabric make no sense and was added for the beauty of the sound?
If the fabric is pre-washed, it makes no sense to write in the name of raw.
This creates unnecessary confusion.
What should I do now, what measurements should I specify?
If the fabric is really pre-washed, I will be only too happy about it..

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire - if we have never ordered a SC before but wanted to do so, is the best option to send in a well-fitting SC much like folks do with trousers to get the best fit possible?

You can send a jacket and share images or share measurements and images.

With jackets, have seen things improve over the last few months. Some customer feedback also suggest so.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I wanted to order jeans today, but I was confused by the response of the support service.

Question:
I want to order jeans based on measurements of my standard Luxire pants, please tell me in what places it is necessary to increase the values of measurements and by how much? Given the future shrinkage of the fabric.
Answer:
Kindly note that we do wash the fabric before making and after making, so changes need not be made, but if you require any adjustments, you can specify

Is this true, or did the support staff just write a standard response, or did the word raw in the name of the denim fabric make no sense and was added for the beauty of the sound?
If the fabric is pre-washed, it makes no sense to write in the name of raw.
This creates unnecessary confusion.
What should I do now, what measurements should I specify?
If the fabric is really pre-washed, I will be only too happy about it..

Will need to check that. As you may have noticed, there are some new members in the CS team. Still learning the ropes.

Vadim T

Reaction score
Will need to check that. As you may have noticed, there are some new members in the CS team. Still learning the ropes.
No problems.
Yes, I didn’t communicate with this support employee before.
I hope that I will receive recommendations for the order on Monday.

dluce76

Reaction score
You can send a jacket and share images or share measurements and images.

With jackets, have seen things improve over the last few months. Some customer feedback also suggest so.

Which measurements specifically can we send?

The trousers customization has the "customize fit" link that lets me figure out what to measure, but I don't see that in the jackets.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Which measurements specifically can we send?

The trousers customization has the "customize fit" link that lets me figure out what to measure, but I don't see that in the jackets.
The details for measuring a jacket are here.

Body measurements are here.

Best to provide the details over email.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Please also in other colors, those seem great :)

In our fabric room, I did see a warm tan a few days ago and another in indigoish blue.

Am sure there are a few more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads