• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

dluce76

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that, but maybe Luxire could answer this question (I suppose it's a common fit issue).

@luxire , how to clean the back crease in this area? What should be done to "pull" the back panels upwards?

View attachment 1316602
I did some reading in this thread and it seems emailing is better - so I've emailed luxire to see.

The rumpling does go away if I pull the back of the trousers up higher and increase the size of that fold at the waistband - so maybe I need more off the back rise than the fold itself.

dluce76

Reaction score
@Camillo

The advice I received was to reduce back rise at the waistband, and then reduce the inseam at the crotch. They felt that would improve the rumpling. Having my next BF pair made up with those changes.

Last edited:

VL22

Reaction score
Got my "semi" first shirt from
Luxire yesterday (had one made 2 years ago which was based in body measurements and didn't fit and in an uncomfortable fabric)

I think it will be a nice shirt in the summer. A bit to slim for a popover but thats because my own vanity . Sleeves news to be a bit longer also.
The only thing I didn't expect was that the "long flower" collar is totally unstructured, which I didn't like. Could have been avoided with a bit more research from my side.:-D
IMG_20200117_155824481_HDR~2.jpg

Megakurth

Reaction score
D8DD5342-EB74-40C5-ABD2-C2B1C87CD661.jpeg

here’s the Blazer in Minnis Navy Mock Lino after some wear and travel (everything can probably use a fresh press). I swapped out the buttons for some metal buttons. Overall very happy with it, but something I’ve noticed in a few of my recent Luxire jacket is that the upper part of the lapel/collar seems to “rumple”/roll? Not sure if anyone has any feedback or advice on this.. might just be a pressing issue.

7E0CC172-9F7F-4DA9-A514-1CEBAA8CEDC7.jpeg

Back

Last edited:

MrBokito

Reaction score
Anyone experience with this Alumo Oxford? Seems like a really nice oxford to wear with a suit.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried making some jeans with his normal trouser pattern? I'm happy with my pattern but they told me over email to send a pair of jeans or give measurements and I'm afraid of starting the whole fit process again

henaal

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried making some jeans with his normal trouser pattern? I'm happy with my pattern but they told me over email to send a pair of jeans or give measurements and I'm afraid of starting the whole fit process again
I'm having a pair made at the moment. Basically I described the changes that I'd like to see in the jeans pattern compared to my trousers, and let them do the changes as they bes see fit. No idea if this works, let's see. I'll post something here once I receive them.

JoeBlack0

Reaction score
I'm having a pair made at the moment. Basically I described the changes that I'd like to see in the jeans pattern compared to my trousers, and let them do the changes as they bes see fit. No idea if this works, let's see. I'll post something here once I receive them.
Nice. Let us know

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire do your silk pocket squares feature hand rolled edges?

Also, what's the cost to customize a silk pocket square with hand rolled edges and what do you need in order to fulfil this?

Last edited:

Daraven

Reaction score
Still waiting for that magical shipping notification of my BF pants 😔

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire do your silk pocket squares feature hand rolled edges?

Also, what's the cost to customize a silk pocket square with hand rolled edges and what do you need in order to fulfil this?
Yes, all our pocket squares are made with hand-rolled edges.

A custom printed pocket square will be $119.99. 2 will be $99.99 each, 4 will be $75 each.

We need an image if the design you want printed. Image should be 300 DPI and of the size of the desired print.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A custom printed pocket square will be $119.99. 2 will be $99.99 each, 4 will be $75 each.
Whoa...I didn't know custom pocket squares where offered. Typically how long does it take to print?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whoa...I didn't know custom pocket squares where offered. Typically how long does it take to print?
We did a lot of them a few years ago. Then had issues with the printer and did not find another good one, until recently.
The cycle is about 2 weeks usually, has a strong external dependency, on the workload of the printer.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%