• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you do a flannel lined jean and what is the additional charge? Looking at another pair of the japanese 15oz denim flannel lined for winter days outside. Thanks

Reaction score
I realize you got a lot going on, but I’d really appreciate it if you could get back to me before the sale is over 🤞

Proleet

Reaction score
Are all flash sales over now? Am still debating whether or not to get the gift card as well so would love to know if I’m risking buying more now ;-)

tommyshelby

Reaction score
i'm trying to order from the website but it's not allowing me to save body measurements at all. i enter the values, hit save, the window disappears, but nothing happens afterwards and i am unable to proceed. anyone having this issue?

Proleet

Reaction score
i'm trying to order from the website but it's not allowing me to save body measurements at all. i enter the values, hit save, the window disappears, but nothing happens afterwards and i am unable to proceed. anyone having this issue?
if you can’t sort it just follow up by mail. That’s what a lot of us do

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I realize you got a lot going on, but I’d really appreciate it if you could get back to me before the sale is over 🤞
No worries. We can do it later today too.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Can you do a flannel lined jean and what is the additional charge? Looking at another pair of the japanese 15oz denim flannel lined for winter days outside. Thanks
Can be done. $100 additional.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
No denim options for Cyber Monday?
Some excellent offers in there. Prices will go up today.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does this mean that if we had an email still pending when the sale ended that the sale price may still be available to us?
The answer is yes.

But must add a disclaimer for our sanity: Where we see a genuine reason. At our discretion.

GetStraight

Reaction score
This is done.
Thank You Luxire, I successfully secured them;). I've also got a side question about the weight. Because the fabric is quite dense, is it still suitable for summer wear? And is it suitable as a trouser? Does it require a lining? Thank again.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You Luxire, I successfully secured them;). I've also got a side question about the weight. Because the fabric is quite dense, is it still suitable for summer wear? And is it suitable as a trouser? Does it require a lining? Thank again.
In our opinion, the fabric is heavy and dense but quite suitable for summer trousers. Does not require a lining.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 279 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%
  • 31 - 40