• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Cidermonk

Reaction score
When selecting cuff style, do most opt for the "cuff with button" or "cuff without button."

norMD

Reaction score
I tried to e-mail luxire about vbc/Drapers covert cloth and got this answer:

- Please allow us some time, we are working on these fabrics once we complete then we will share the links with you.

Hopefully they will be available soon.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like the metal collar stays that Luxire sends out, but they were missed on my last order.

Is there any way, or alternate source, that I can purchase a few packs from?
Order more shirts is the obvious answer.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Piling on to request the mottled covert twills. Especially in tans and greys. I’d buy 3

Reaction score
Country squire type, not agricultural labour type!
On the moleskin front, anyone have any experience using grey for moleskin trousers? Wondering if they might serve as a flannel alternative, albeit more casual...

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the metal collar stays that Luxire sends out, but they were missed on my last order.

Is there any way, or alternate source, that I can purchase a few packs from?
I actually don't like them as much as the ones I have bought in the past and compared to my Tyrwhitt ones. They just don't seem as nice. How many do you need? I could probably send you my extras. I think they sent me more the last time I had a shirt order when I thought I asked them not to.

1up

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually don't like them as much as the ones I have bought in the past and compared to my Tyrwhitt ones. They just don't seem as nice. How many do you need? I could probably send you my extras. I think they sent me more the last time I had a shirt order when I thought I asked them not to.
That’s very kind of you! PM sent.

jim8680

Reaction score
Super surprised.
I used to buy CT shirts a couple years ago, their metal collar stays always bent on me... I always easily bent them back, but I found it annoying. Haven't had that issue with Luxire's I feel they are thicker. Just my preference I suppose.

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Super surprised.
I used to buy CT shirts a couple years ago, their metal collar stays always bent on me... I always easily bent them back, but I found it annoying. Haven't had that issue with Luxire's I feel they are thicker. Just my preference I suppose.
I don't think any of my metal collar stays have bent on me unintentionally though I don't really wear ties often so that may be why. The Luxire collar stays just seem like they could be finished better. Though I guess it doesn't really matter as no one really sees them anyway.

angusangus

Reaction score
Tastes vary of course, but many of us hate metal stays because of their inflexibility. I use light plastic stays instead as they give structure but allow a soft curve in the collar.

classicalthunde

Reaction score
Will Luxire send you a sample swatch for color comparison purposes?

It seems like there are two VBC flannels both listed as ‘grey’ and one is significantly lighter than the other

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 144 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 8 1.8%