• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Quesjac

Reaction score
@luxire I just ordered my first pair of pants and selected the pre-paid shipping option in the 'additional services' category in order to send over a sample garment to take the measurements off of...how do I access the shipping label in order to send out the sample pants?
Unless the system has changed, that part isn't automated, so you have to wait for someone to send you the label.

classicalthunde

Reaction score
Unless the system has changed, that part isn't automated, so you have to wait for someone to send you the label.
gotcha, like wait for someone to email me a label or to physically send one to my address via snail mail?

Megakurth

Reaction score
PDF via email I recall.
Usually they send an Excel doc that you fill in item description, weight, etc and then you send back to Luxire and they e-mail the pdf label. Most of the time for me it’s been DHL.

jim8680

Reaction score
@luxire
Do you still offer Thomas Mason white royal fabric? If so, what is the price?
Grandi and Rubenelli white royal oxford fabric? If so, what is the price?
Also regarding Albini Classic Royale Fabrics- - F321275, F352999 and F332475 are they available, if so what are the prices? Thanks.
@luxire Awesome. Thank you.

VL22

Reaction score
Can anybody describe the difference between how the Brisbane Moss canvas and twill feel? Softness, drape etc...

djs5150

Reaction score
Anyone that has a NOBD collar, is it a curved cutaway collar? It's hard to tell from the website. Any pics would be greatly appreciated as well.

Last edited:

ExOfficio

Reaction score
Anyone that has a NOBD collar, is it a curved cutaway collar? It's hard to tell from the website. Any pics would be greatly appreciated as well.
I’m sure there are many members here who have at least one shirt with the NOBD collar. It is a cutaway with a slight curve. I like it. Will try to find a picture of one of my own shirts. Or take a photo the next time I wear one of them.

Torulf

Reaction score
This is the NOBD I, curved cutaway. NOBD II is one of my current favourites. Search the thread for more pics.

Attachments

classicalthunde

Reaction score
so, still following up on my first order...the DHL shipment is scheduled for tomorrow and the instructions say to attach the pro forma invoice to the package as well in addition to the standard label, is that correct?

thanks in advance for the help!

henaal

Reaction score
Yes, pro forma should be included. Both times I've sent samples to Luxire and have gotten a call from DHL asking about some stuff about the shipment (like "what does sample pants mean?") they have mentioned that they checked out the pro forma. So make sure they are able to access it.

jayvee

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered trousers to Sweden? What were the customs fees like?

Is there a detailed size chart for trousers? I want to compare rise, leg openings, taper etc

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.