• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Received some options from Drapers and VBC today.

Do let me know the shades that are of interest. Will select accordingly.
Mottled tans and grays, light tan or stone/ecru/cream as well as olive and brown. Heavier weights are best in Cavalry Twills. Holland and Sherry have some beautiful shades for reference, but they are quite expensive.

The mottled tan would be #1 on my list.

DL-

emptym

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am planning to customize a BD Collar, but I am not sure about the right proportion between collar tip length and button placing for a nice collar roll.
For example the collar tip length is 8cm, in which distance you guys would recommend to place the buttons (imagine a straight line from the collar band to the end of the collar tip)?
I'd just go with the standard Luxire BD collar and let them take care of button placement. If it doesn't turn out like you hoped, it'd be very easy to move the buttons.

Reactions: cbr

Xune

Reaction score
Something in nice, light-to-mid gray. Close-ish to fresco 510242. Browns, preferably around tobacco flavours. Dark blue, but not extra dark navy.

Last edited:

BIGBILLYBIG

Reaction score
I am in dire need of a new white business shirt. Is there any consensus on which of the in-house fabrics is the best?

angusangus

Reaction score
I am in dire need of a new white business shirt. Is there any consensus on which of the in-house fabrics is the best?
Best for what? Durability, formality, surface interest, surface smoothness, breathability, warmth..?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Received some options from Drapers and VBC today.

Would Drapers come out cheaper than Dugdale?

Mottled tans and grays, light tan or stone/ecru/cream as well as olive and brown. Heavier weights are best in Cavalry Twills. Holland and Sherry have some beautiful shades for reference, but they are quite expensive.

The mottled tan would be #1 on my list.

DL-
+1. Tans and greys, along with stone and cream would be the top of my list. What sort of weight is being considered for non-Dugdale options?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The fabrics from
Would Drapers come out cheaper than Dugdale?

+1. Tans and greys, along with stone and cream would be the top of my list. What sort of weight is being considered for non-Dugdale options?
We are still working on the pricing. But do expect them to be a little cheaper.

There a few options in 10 Oz.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the current recommendations for a nice white oxford cloth? Are better options coming?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know when I would use this but this looks beautiful!

How would I go about choosing measurements for something like this?
Thank you!
Looking at them as simple overshirts makes choosing easy.
The design does not appear too quirky when worn.

Letting us base it of your shirt measurements we have on file is they best way to do it.

We will add some width to the body measurements, decrease the overall length a bit and adjust sleeve length based on style.

joacimbylehn

Reaction score
These new jackets looks seriously cool. But I agree I wouldn't have a clue how to pair them :)

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.