• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

VL22

Reaction score
Do you guys think any lining is necessary for the Brisbane Moss canvas (dark Grey or navy)?

Last edited:

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think any lining is necessary for the Brisbane Moss canvas (dark Grey or baby)?
I wouldn’t put a lining on those.

martingfx

Reaction score
@luxire Do you have any fabric suitable for golf trousers? Light, flexible, quick drying (polyester based perhaps, idk).

Would be baller to have a high rise pair with double pleats made :)

norMD

Reaction score
@luxire Do you have any fabric suitable for golf trousers? Light, flexible, quick drying (polyester based perhaps, idk).

Would be baller to have a high rise pair with double pleats made :)
If you search their site for performance or epic some alternatives will show up.

martingfx

Reaction score
If you search their site for performance or epic some alternatives will show up.
Damn the performance wool looks great, thanks! A bit pricey perhaps for the few rounds I play every year but will consider it!

Any options around $99?

Fraussie

Reaction score
Hi guys

About to pull the trigger on a pair of chinos. Will ask Luxire to convert my high waisted suit pant pattern. What's everyone go to fabrics for chinos? I usually like pretty heavy fabrics as they tend to deal better with wrinkling.

I was thinking of the Brisbane Moss cotton canvas fabrics at 10/10oz.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Damn the performance wool looks great, thanks! A bit pricey perhaps for the few rounds I play every year but will consider it!

Any options around $99?
We stumbled upon a green Scottish tartan design in polyester blend, that may perhaps work.

AlexRamius

Reaction score
Hi guys

About to pull the trigger on a pair of chinos. Will ask Luxire to convert my high waisted suit pant pattern. What's everyone go to fabrics for chinos? I usually like pretty heavy fabrics as they tend to deal better with wrinkling.

I was thinking of the Brisbane Moss cotton canvas fabrics at 10/10oz.
Brisbane canvas for the fall/winter and luxire linen/cotton canvas for the spring/summer.
I own 1 pair of the first, the color was off, but the fabric was great. Some prefer twills for drape. I prefer the texture of canvas. If you want to keep a perfect creese, you'll need to iron it often, but eh, it's chinos.
I own 3 (Or 4?) of the latter, and another pair that is lost in the void of Luxire's customer service. The fabric is marvellous, great texture, heavy, but breezy.

By the way, still waiting for an answer @luxire. I send yet another mail.

Fraussie

Reaction score
Brisbane canvas for the fall/winter and luxire linen/cotton canvas for the spring/summer.
I own 1 pair of the first, the color was off, but the fabric was great. Some prefer twills for drape. I prefer the texture of canvas. If you want to keep a perfect creese, you'll need to iron it often, but eh, it's chinos.
I own 3 (Or 4?) of the latter, and another pair that is lost in the void of Luxire's customer service. The fabric is marvellous, great texture, heavy, but breezy.

By the way, still waiting for an answer @luxire. I send yet another mail.
Thank you. Yeah I was worried that twill might be a bit too light. It's hard to find heavier trouser fabrics on Luxire's website given you can't search by weight...

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What is your shipping time on trousers? I know its longer for custom work but whats the time for for both custom and noncustom work?
I do see some orders from 12th August shipped.
2-4 weeks seems to be the cycle right now.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.