• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Luxire...

can u offer some love here?

I sent Luxire a pic of an albini shirt cloth offered by another mtm co.. Its been over 2 weeks since they/Luxire said they would check w/ albini.

Cust service has alays been great w/ me

Could you let me know?...is it that hard to find out?

red slub chambray herringbone:
38ac19b2d3276fabc37a0da8e8ded393_page_default.jpg

and this pic is on the actual Albini website. Id like info on the blue /coral and white stripe cloth( its below the blu and white stripe) thnx!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Luxire...

can u offer some love here?

I sent Luxire a pic of an albini shirt cloth offered by another mtm co.. Its been over 2 weeks since they/Luxire said they would check w/ albini.

Cust service has alays been great w/ me

Could you let me know?...is it that hard to find out?

red slub chambray herringbone:View attachment 1205804

and this pic is on the actual Albini website. Id like info on the blue /coral and white stripe cloth( its below the blu and white stripe) thnx!!!!
We sent the images to Albini but they have not replied yet. We will let you know once we hear from them.

ExOfficio

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I jumped in on a denim shirt to be made much like the one blue loafers posted a while back. With fall around the corner, can't wait!

(from http://blueloafers.com/outfits/denim-shirt/)
@luxire How to order the washed denim shirt above? Is it just a regular denim shirt with fade wash as an additional service?

Are there different options for denim shirts? I am looking for a very light weight, thin shirt.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire How to order the washed denim shirt above? Is it just a regular denim shirt with fade wash as an additional service?

Are there different options for denim shirts? I am looking for a very light weight, thin shirt.
It is this fabric

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

soFla5

Reaction score
Hey all, wanted to get thoughts on fit/adjustments on these pants. ---also a bit of review/information. Ordered Feb 23rd/ Shipped on April 19th. So about 2 months. Fabric was Navy Twill Fresco. Definitely nice and light.
Thanks in advance!

20190713_184417.jpg20190713_184442.jpg20190713_184459.jpg20190713_184504.jpg20190713_184508.jpg

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Xune

Reaction score
Please explain.
Erm... Pay extra fee to get priority? I could see some value in it if itcame with time frame guarantee. E.g. cut and details exactly as one of previous orders, fabric available rightaway.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You should really make it possible for express process for some extra dollars..
The delays are bad and are bad for all.

We have leased more space now, expanding the infrastructure and are hiring+training more tailors. Hopefully, things will improve.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.