• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

VL22

Reaction score
Has anyone tried luxire stock sizes in pants? Regular or slim? I feel like you have a better chance of them coming out well than sending measurements.

I used only inseam and waist for my first pair, you can see pictures on page 2121. I dont use them and looking back I should have ordered them as trial pants in the cheapest fabric. The waist and length was OK but the the "standard" pattern didn't fit my body very well (and I can usually use OTR trousers from Suitsupply, Mango, Massimo Dutti etc, even if they sometimes are tight around the thighs)
However, very happy with my second pair made with Luxire recommended adjustments from the first pair. Still room for improvment, but I use them alot.

Last edited:

Torzano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used only inseam and waist for my first pair, you can see pictures on page 2121. I dont use them and looking back I should have ordered them as trial pants in the cheapest fabric. The waist and length was OK but the the "standard" pattern didn't fit my body very well (and I can usually use OTR trousers from Suitsupply, Mango, Massimo Dutti etc, even if they sometimes are tight around the thighs)
However, very happy with my second pair made with Luxire recommended adjustments from the first pair. Still room for improvment, but I use them alot.
Is there a way to search for page 2121 without going back one by one?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to search for page 2121 without going back one by one?

Click on the little ellipses in the page number navigation bar and then click "Go to page" and type in 2121

roostertailedcow

Reaction score
sec4img.png

Any information on front height and spread of this collar, a more complete overview of this shirt is in main page.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long are pants taking these days? Ordered mine almost a month ago, haven't heard anything yet

My mine typically take 6 weeks. No pattern changes.

orsetto

Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of someone wearing the long flower collar? I’m looking to do some polo shirts and was curious about how this might look/work. I’ve been loving one piece collars but saw one photo and and it seemed a bit flat for a one piece.

Or is the long flower more similar to the Lupo collar and lays more flat?

Here's a pic on Luxire's Instagram account

Maybe depends on the lining or how one wears it. The Lupo on the Nordstrom's website is styled flat. I've yet to receive my long flower collar polo so not sure if it's the jackets and sweaters that shape the collar or if it has shape on its own.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How long are pants taking these days? Ordered mine almost a month ago, haven't heard anything yet

I ordered a couple pairs on May 25, no changes, so I’m assuming those should be ready within the next couple weeks.

omgitswes

Reaction score
I ordered a couple pairs on May 25, no changes, so I’m assuming those should be ready within the next couple weeks.

Yeah mine was about a week after yours. No biggie, just wondering what the typical wait was. Haven't reached the 6 week point like others were saying

VL22

Reaction score
Does anybody have an recomendation for a good all-year-around cotton fabric for trousers that is softer that isnt as stiff as chinos often are. Preferably dark to mid Grey.

BIGBILLYBIG

Reaction score
Just to chime in: I placed an order with slight changes on May 28, still no word from Luxire.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads