• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So, when are the new linen-cotton pique fabrics coming?

Almost ready, in the dyeing stage currently. Should arrive by the end of this month.

The final colors are:
white, light grey, heather cream, navy and military green.

boot_owl

Reaction score
Made any blazers/suit jackets recently? Have the previous issues been resolved?

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Give your corporate wardrobe a classy update with these textured Woven Yorkshire Tweed Loden Green Trousers from Luxire. Wear it with a green shirt and Oxfords to seal your look.

Details:

Extra Long Extended Front Closure with 2 Buttons.

Side Metal Adjusters on Waist Seam.

Front Double Forward Pleat.

Slanted Pockets.

FlyButtons.

Two Rear Pocket With Buttons.

Coin Pocket.

#31676_1.jpg

#31676_2.jpg

#31676_3.jpg

#31676_5.jpg

boot_owl

Reaction score
What issues? I plan on ordering a jacket sometime in the next six months.

edit: My knowledge comes basically from Woollen Hulls on this point. http://woollenhulls.com/post/170530310208/luxire-handmade-suit-review.

A year (or more) ago luxire ran a promotion on suits, and this thread was filled with people complaining about construction issues, delays, etc. The woolen hulls one looks pretty good, so do the recentish commissions by erikmannby and Andreas weinas

star656

Reaction score
Anybody up for a quick (dumb) question? I have a luxire gift card that I used to pay for a recent order that just arrived. I am ready for my next order and still have value on the card. However, when I enter the (old) code to pay, it states the code is expired. Am I missing something? Has the card been applied to my account and I am not purchasing properly? It was purchased during the black friday sale.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody up for a quick (dumb) question? I have a luxire gift card that I used to pay for a recent order that just arrived. I am ready for my next order and still have value on the card. However, when I enter the (old) code to pay, it states the code is expired. Am I missing something? Has the card been applied to my account and I am not purchasing properly? It was purchased during the black friday sale.

really?.....y post that here?

just ask Lux via e mail.......that makes more sense.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered a fit test trial shirt (my first shirt Luxire) exactly a month ago still in production.
Reading topic, pants to order I'm afraid, why would I want warm pants in the summer.

yikes.....not good...sorry to hear this

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I might get a quicker response. And it might help someone else in the future.

all good intentions...

but in reality, only Lux knows the correct answer..here u will only get opinions

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my selvedge demon jeans the other day and wore them today. The fitnis great and quality so far exceeds my expectations! They are a bit stiff still, but that is expected. I’ll be breaking them in!

pics!!!!

Id like to see how the frt and rear rise fit you

did u send in measurements ......or a pr. to copy?

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This Block Printed White Monti Shirt from Luxire is a lively addition to your collection. This design is crafted from cotton. Don it with a pair of dark colour jeans and sneakers when heading out with your friends.

Details:

Collar: English Spread (Medium Fused)

Cuff: One-Button Mitered Cuff

Boat Curve Bottom

Mop Buttons

No Pocket

No Gusset

#33082_1.jpg

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This Multicolor Madras Checks shirts will add a fresh tone of sophistication to your casual appeal. This shirt is made from cotton. Don it with denims to complete your ensemble.

Details:

Collar: Broke and Bespoke Collar (No Interlining)

Cuff: One-Button Rounded Cuff

Back Center Box Pleat

Left Standard Pocket

Boat Curve Bottom

Mop Buttons

#32850_1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads