• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think moving forward I would love to see a suit measurement guide. Speaking from someone who would like to order their first well fitting suit it would be very helpful.

We are working on a clear guide with images for each stage of the measuring process. Until it's ready, you can email any specific questions you have or feel free to post here. Thanks!

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Luxire,

Is the Dugdale Mid-Fawn Linen out of stock? It used to be at this URL: https://mtm.luxire.com/products/dugdale_linen_mid_fawn_plain?variant=294335197

If so, can you recommend a an alternative with a similar golden khaki/tan hue for trousers? I'm looking at the Tan Linen Pant here. https://mtm.luxire.com/products/tan-linen-pant?variant=265669098#/ Are those close?

The Dugdale option is available now. The bunch was replaced by another bunch but there are a lot of common items and more. Just had to change the fabric code.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresco Update:

We have a lot of overlap, members who have signed up for one, but if the other is available they would prefer the other. Most of the overlap is between 248 and 249, but we are getting close on these, lets get it done!

246: 4 members (1 overlapped)
248: 7 members (5 overlapped)
249: 8 members (4 overlapped)

What does this all mean? We need more members to join. Please let me know if you have any questions at all, as mentioned this is a great opportunity and the cloth is fantastic!

Best,

DL-

joacimbylehn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@luxire Could you tell me the how long these collar points are pls? Looks very interesting.
Capture.PNG

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresco Update:

We have a lot of overlap, members who have signed up for one, but if the other is available they would prefer the other. Most of the overlap is between 248 and 249, but we are getting close on these, lets get it done!

246: 4 members (1 overlapped)
248: 7 members (5 overlapped)
249: 8 members (4 overlapped)

What does this all mean? We need more members to join. Please let me know if you have any questions at all, as mentioned this is a great opportunity and the cloth is fantastic!

Best,

DL-
I'm down for 1 pair. My preference is the 246 but if it ends up with just 1 cloth then I'll do whichever.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Dugdale option is available now. The bunch was replaced by another bunch but there are a lot of common items and more. Just had to change the fabric code.

Ah thank you! Can you compare the two fabrics re: color, weight, and performance?

Wondering if there is any reason to spend the extra $50 for the Dugdale besides name...

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ah thank you! Can you compare the two fabrics re: color, weight, and performance?

Wondering if there is any reason to spend the extra $50 for the Dugdale besides name...

Please send us an email and we can send you comparative images along with the details.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

CaptenJack

Reaction score
I think moving forward I would love to see a suit measurement guide. Speaking of someone who would like to order their first well-fitting suit it would be very helpful.

I would also have big use of this. I thought the measuring of the knee for my pants was the hardest to understand (measured my favorite pair. I don´t speak perfect English though.

I was also wondering why mills like Loro Piana only exist on pants and not jackets.

The last thing I wanted to ask is, is wrinkle-free the same as iron-free, if not: what is the difference and why is their no iron-free fabrics on Luxire.

I´m grateful for answers, and I´m new to this if you didn't notice.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We are getting quite a few emails from an email id a***x.g.g********[email protected] about we not responding.

We have responded to all emails but it seems you are not getting them. So, if you happen to be here, please PM me.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I haven't received anything. I PM'd you earlier but haven't heard back.

Thanks Lucido. We had replied over email but seems some issue there. Sent you a PM now and hope this will work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads