• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I don't see the wishlist anywhere?

You can click on the "heart" shape on the product page to add it to your wishlist. To access the wishlist, you need to login to your account and there is a link there. We are making the "My Account" menu more usable. Should be live next week.

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats better than getting a box from Luxire?....not much ....lol

Blue slubby cham........btw, its very very gray/inky rather than blue but I like.!!!!!!... custom collar...........and Inlgese cuff........thank u to the member here for that!....aaaaannnnnnd my first try at the fisheye blk buttons..........I like

View attachment 881738

Hey all

some insight pls?

So Im loving this shirt...it washes up great and altho a bit hefty, it is super comfy, and soft.

problem is Im getting armpit stains and cloth is mildly discolored.

Im a 60 yo man....never !!!!have had a shirt stain in the pits in all my life....ever. Maybe this cham. is sensitive?

Any thoughts on how to clean shirt or pre soak it?.........a bit bummed.....but not horrendous as its not really visible unless my arms r raised.

I was really shocked to see this

Christopher Essex

Reaction score
A quick picture of my latest haul from Luxire - I took advantage of the Black Friday gift card discount and got 15 shirts and a custom cream wool pocket square with some money still left over.

All collars are standard English spread with 3.25" collar points and .25" tie space. Casual shirts (ginghams, test green fabric and plaid) all have hidden button downs.

Can't wait to wear them all!

Ordered on Dec 3 with some clarifying questions on Dec 4 and 5. Delivered in two batches on December 14 and 15.

IMG_1544.JPG

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice haul.......congrats....

bottom row?...what is the dark shirt cloth?........Id like to check it out on the lux site!

DrFeynman

Reaction score
What's with the new site? Why do I have to pick a "style" why cannot it be according to my own desired specifications as I did on the prior design of the site? This is really annoying.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed, I've had to find old orders, copy, and paste my design specifications manually via e-mail or in the "notes box" on checkout.

Vadim T

Reaction score
@luxire
Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for the help of your customer support staff, Jaggyasenee and Suman.
Secondly, do you have information about Christmas delivery - last order dates to order Brisbane Moss fabrics, if I order pants this week, supplier will ship the fabric in your workshop this year?
Or will the delivery fabric be transferred to the next year?

Camillo

Reaction score
A quick picture of my latest haul from Luxire - I took advantage of the Black Friday gift card discount and got 15 shirts and a custom cream wool pocket square with some money still left over.

All collars are standard English spread with 3.25" collar points and .25" tie space. Casual shirts (ginghams, test green fabric and plaid) all have hidden button downs.

Can't wait to wear them all!

Ordered on Dec 3 with some clarifying questions on Dec 4 and 5. Delivered in two batches on December 14 and 15.

View attachment 892684
Could you please make a photo in daylight from this dark denim shirt?

Tobylav

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to the link to collars? I've tried looking but 1837 pages is just 1 too many...

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could you please make a photo in daylight from this dark denim shirt?
there is a brighter pic at Lux site....

Im wondering how it compares to my dark indigo cham shirt in terms of heft

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire
Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for the help of your customer support staff, Jaggyasenee and Suman.
Secondly, do you have information about Christmas delivery - last order dates to order Brisbane Moss fabrics, if I order pants this week, supplier will ship the fabric in your workshop this year?
Or will the delivery fabric be transferred to the next year?

Thank you for the kind word.
Brisbane Moss orders take about 4 weeks. They are always very busy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads