Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. CaptainTohm

CaptainTohm Senior Member

@Churchill W
    Sorry the very, very delayed response.

I ended up giving up and not placing any additional orders. With that said, if I make any orders in the future, I'm planning on sending a Proper Cloth shirt with a soft roma collar, since that's fairly close in shape and size to an Eidos collar. Obviously, that doesn't help if you don't have a PC or Eidos shirt laying around, but that'll be my strategy whenever I give Luxire another shot.

2. Churchill W

Churchill W Distinguished Member

Could be just me, but I thought there was no point in using the "new" site anymore and we should just be using the old site.

Thanks for the response. I still may try it in the future and reference the order from this post.

3. JIMB

JIMB Senior Member

Mine came out more as expected. Main difference was luxire added interlining which gave it a slightly different feel -- not better or worse, just different. I also added a chest pocket, and slightly adjusted the fit from a large. This is best picture I have.

A179405E-58D7-4CF4-A37A-D2536FE08076.jpeg

Order 18831.

4. CDRiis

CDRiis Active Member

I'm looking for a shirting in a warm off-white/eggshell/cream and as you all know - the best way to search Luxire is:
    1. Plow through the site manually
    2. Ask on SF
    Any help?
    I'm looking to match it with browns/olive greens to lower the contrast a bit compared to a real white.