Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. KingPSQ

KingPSQ Senior member

Thank you for the images. Looks about perfect. Hope to order by the end of this month.

2. luxire

luxire Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

That is a new addition from a new order from the mill for an item from the new season.The old one is not exactly the same and will be removed once sold out.

We have not made any changes to pricing over the last few months as the focus is on fixing the website.

3. Bazsy

Bazsy Well-Known Member

I have
    I have always thought that these fabric numbers are unique but one learns something new all the time. As I said earlier I wouldn't mind some eventual price increase as everything gets more expensive and our salaries are also going up :)

4. BLSF

BLSF New Member

Can we have an update with regards to timescales for things being added to the new site? Specifically materials being added (like the warzone oxfords), and the jackets section?

Thanks.

5. Quesjac

Quesjac Senior member

Great, thanks.

6. luxire

Really do not know mate. We went back to the drawing board last month and cannot say that we have made significant progress so far.

7. luxire

For most part, they are. Minor quality and shade changes do happen over seasons. Season-over-season, 2 rolls, with the exact code may not be the exact same fabric.

The prices change every season.

8. Andy_00

Andy_00 Member

Just received a pair of pants, replicated from a pair I sent in that fit well. This was intended to improve the fit from a previous pair which were pretty much unwearable. Unfortunately, even though they measure similarly (despite one or two inaccuracies) the fit is not close at all and they share the same problems I had with the previous (unwearable) pair. There is just something about the basic Luxire pattern which seems to mean that the legs press against the front of my thighs (which is uncomfortable walking) and a lot of excess cloth is thrown towards the seat.

It’s really confusing but probably means this is the end of the line for me with Luxire now which is disappointing.

9. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

Ah, makes sense. I've seen a couple things on the old website that were cheaper than on the new.