Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Bazsy

Bazsy Well-Known Member

They usually add the mills name on jackets and can certainly do it if you put it in the order notes. I think they get a fix amount with every roll of garment which might not be enough to put on every garment. I don't see this as an issue but as I said they most probably do this for you if you order it that way.

2. fridayfrenzy

fridayfrenzy Senior member

3. DavidLane

DavidLane Senior member

4. BLSF

BLSF New Member

Can I ask the benefits/drawbacks of having one adjuster on the rear of a waistband, instead of two on the side?

I ask because I think one the back looks better than the side adjuster, however the side adjusters are much more common.

5. GoIrish

GoIrish Well-Known Member

Is Luxire waiting for all 10 orders to be placed before beginning production?

6. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

I am guessing that they don't have the fabric on hand and have to order it, thus the answer is likely yes.

7. GoIrish

GoIrish Well-Known Member

That would make sense. I guess I assumed incorrectly that the orders were being processed immediately as my card was charged upon ordering, not that I'm concerned about that. It would be nice however, and courteous, if those that committed wouldn't hesitate any longer.

8. DavidLane

DavidLane Senior member

In my last crowd sourcing experience with Luxire for Minnis flannel, the cloth was ordered once the minimum was reached. I believe we are up to 7 at this point, and I for one am not worried. If we get to 9 and it stalls, I will order another pair to get it launched.

I think we should give it another week. Not sure about others, but my schedule in the summer is pretty chaotic. Get on it fellas!

Best,

DL-

9. hmlarsson

hmlarsson Senior member

It will be at least 11 orders since i made my order (without signing up) last week.:)