Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Senior member

Completely agree. As nice as the second skin type shirts look when standing perfectly still, I feel like a stuffed sausage when actually moving lol.

2. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

Just to be clear, I sent in my MTM Inglese. It's a 41 collar, 42 body, and shoulders of 41. The sleeves are shortened a touch from 42 too.

3. DFWWingnut

DFWWingnut Well-Known Member

@wigglr - How tall is this collar in the back? I love the B&B collar roll and large 3.5" points but it is too high in the back for my liking. I have an average hieght neck and it feels like a turtleneck to me. I'm thinking about having is made a bit shorter (maybe 1/4" to 3/8") next time around. I'd be curious how tall this one is. Thanks,

4. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Any thoughts about GR shirting from the CAM2000 range vs Tindari? Are they both 120/2? Same quality? I am in the need for business shirts (to be worn with a suit).

5. Landscape

Landscape Senior member

What material for a white shirt is recommended for business wear (suit and tie)? I have the lustrous fine white, but I've found that it wrinkles quite easily.

6. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

Looks really good, Wigs.

Recent order of the light tan twill chino. Unless you freshly press cotton trousers and walk like a stiff legged robot they're going to wrinkle, so you'll have to take my word that they're not fit issues. These turned out great and the cotton is very soft. Also decided to go with a button fly this time. Picture sucks...I know.

IMG_6976.JPG