• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

boot_owl

Reaction score
Does anybody have any photos of the preset 4 pocket safari shirt? Would it be suitable as an overshirt? @luxire What are the main differences with the 4-pocket safari jacket from the old website?

Last edited:

novaeagle

Reaction score
hkp2k
hate to say some1 is wrong BUT the Br and Be collar by Luxire is not fused lined etc...it is only if you order that way!.......but its up to you on linings and fusing etc etc..and like stated its kinda tall and fashion forward for a bd

You must have specified differently. If you just state Broke and Bespoke collar, with no other requests, you will get a fused band and lightly lined leaf. Here is Broke and Bespoke himself when he first designed the collar:

The collar is lightly lined and unfused, and the collar band has an extra-light fused lining to help the collar stand up better.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fresco Update:

We officially have 11 in for 248! I would certainly love to see the others get there as well but I am glad we got one to the minimum. Thank you so much for all those who signed up, and an even bigger thank you to Ashish for making this a possibility.

Ashish and the Luxire team are constructing a page on the old site for ordering. I will be posting a link as soon as its ready!

We are not limited to 10 pairs, so if there are other interested, please join in. I am so glad for this opportunity and once you have your 1st pair, you will definitely want another.

Please let me know via DM if you have any questions at all, I am happy to help.

Best,

DL-

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

shirtsnob

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have one in navy pique that is really nice and beefy.

Luxire.......

actually the Kamakura's are kinda smooth and fine.....not overly beefy.........I love them

Can u identify the grand rubinelli navy egyptian shirt a bit earlier in this thread?...the link does not work...your post 26308

Last edited:

chickenfark

Reaction score
Some more pictures of my most recent pants. Sorry for the weird color, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing in lightroom.
DSC_0394.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0405.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads