• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, is there a legend that references what the symbols next the shirt fabrics represent?
If you're on the browse page, you can hover over them and it explains. Doesn't seem to work on the product detail page.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're on the browse page, you can hover over them and it explains. Doesn't seem to work on the product detail page.

Thanks, that was my problem.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
There's A LOT of different blue oxford shirt fabrics for sale on the new site. @luxire , how do we separate them from another? Are the photos true representation of color and look?

The photos are a good representation. Along with the weight, thickness and stiffness, one can choose what works best.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some of the features in the new website:

1. Pay in your own currency. No currency conversion and no foreign transaction fees.
2. Inch or CM measuring units
3. Pre-defined popular styles. Choose from the most popular styles with just a single click.
4. Customize everything. Hundreds of options to define your requirements exactly the way you want them.
5. Standard-measurements to garment-measurement converter. Body-measurement to garment-measurement converter. Removes uncertainties and allows customization.
6. Easy fabric selector.
7. Easy swatch ordering.
8. Weight, stiffness and thickness for most fabrics shown.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are many aspects of the new site that I like. One that is driving me a bit crazy are the different scales and types of the preview photos. Some are of finished garments, but in some cases all I see is the edge of the folded shirt body. Some are of the fabric, but the magnification seems to change from fabric to fabric. I would love it if the preview photos were more consistent.

Bruges

Reaction score
Luxire, I have a gift card from the old website, how can I use this on the new website. When typing this in the appropriate field of the new website, it gets rejected.
Secondly, what is the best way to preverse the pattern of my previous shirt orders on the new website? I had a shirt sent in years ago, so I never really knew the exact measurments.

Last edited:

Bruges

Reaction score
Any general recommendation for increasing the raise of a pair of pants? I successfully replicated a pair of medium raise pants and would like a slightly higher waist. Is it foolish to just assume that i symmetrically increase the front raise, back raise and pant length?
I tried it foolishly that way, but wasn't very successful. I works but is far from very good/perfect

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Luxire 2.0 website is now live.

1. The new website does not have your login information or your old order details. Those are still on the old website, accessible here.
2. Orders can still be placed on the old website, if you so prefer.
3. We will keep both sites available in parallel for the next few weeks. Once the new site is stable, we will migrate your login and order details to the new website (may still need a password reset) and sunset the old website.

Please do let us know if you face any issues.
Are the new fabrics available in the old website? Don't want to create a new login just to use the new one. Would rather have you guys migrated the accounts and order history from the old website.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the features in the new website:

1. Pay in your own currency. No currency conversion and no foreign transaction fees.
2. Inch or CM measuring units
3. Pre-defined popular styles. Choose from the most popular styles with just a single click.
4. Customize everything. Hundreds of options to define your requirements exactly the way you want them.
5. Standard-measurements to garment-measurement converter. Body-measurement to garment-measurement converter. Removes uncertainties and allows customization.
6. Easy fabric selector.
7. Easy swatch ordering.
8. Weight, stiffness and thickness for most fabrics shown.

Will the mills names be added?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, I have a gift card from the old website, how can I use this on the new website. When typing this in the appropriate field of the new website, it gets rejected.
Secondly, what is the best way to preverse the pattern of my previous shirt orders on the new website? I had a shirt sent in years ago, so I never really knew the exact measurments.

New gift cards will be sent to replace old gift cards once we complete the migration process. In the interim, one can either send us an email and we will send you a gift card for use on the new site.

For migrating the patterns, we are still working on a good solution. In the interim, you can keep referring to the old pattern like you have been doing in the past. The patterns will always be preserved and remain accessible.

Are the new fabrics available in the old website? Don't want to create a new login just
to use the new one. Would rather have you guys migrated the accounts and order history from the old website.

You can create a new login and we will merge the 2 accounts when we migrate.

Will the mills names be added?

It will be like in the old website.

Bruges

Reaction score
For migrating the patterns, we are still working on a good solution. In the interim, you can keep referring to the old pattern like you have been doing in the past. The patterns will always be preserved and remain accessible.
I did not find any option to put in custom notes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics