Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.
Thanks so much @DavidLane and @luxire for this offer. In for 248 as well.
Which mill is this fabric from?
Also, is there a legend that references what the symbols next the shirt fabrics represent?
If you're on the browse page, you can hover over them and it explains. Doesn't seem to work on the product detail page.
Thanks, that was my problem.
The photos are a good representation. Along with the weight, thickness and stiffness, one can choose what works best.
In for 248 @DavidLane
Some of the features in the new website:
1. Pay in your own currency. No currency conversion and no foreign transaction fees.
2. Inch or CM measuring units
3. Pre-defined popular styles. Choose from the most popular styles with just a single click.
4. Customize everything. Hundreds of options to define your requirements exactly the way you want them.
5. Standard-measurements to garment-measurement converter. Body-measurement to garment-measurement converter. Removes uncertainties and allows customization.
6. Easy fabric selector.
7. Easy swatch ordering.
8. Weight, stiffness and thickness for most fabrics shown.
There are many aspects of the new site that I like. One that is driving me a bit crazy are the different scales and types of the preview photos. Some are of finished garments, but in some cases all I see is the edge of the folded shirt body. Some are of the fabric, but the magnification seems to change from fabric to fabric. I would love it if the preview photos were more consistent.
Separate names with a comma.