• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
16603__1.jpg 16603__2.jpg 16603__3.jpg
Blue University Stripe Oxford

Striped dress shirt in 100% cotton.

Features: Un-fused and unlined standard button down collar with standard 1-button barrel cuff with interlining.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
19803.jpg 19803_1.jpg 19803_2.jpg 19803_3.jpg
Brisbane Moss Charcoal Grey Canvas

Canvas pants to accentuate the closet.

Features: Custom front pockets with patch coin pocket, jeans style closure with standard belt loop, and 2 custom rear double welt Pockets with no buttons.

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
#21271_4.jpg #21271_1.jpg #21271_2.jpg #21271_3.jpg
Soft Indigo Slub Jeans

Jeans in 100% premium cotton for a casual Friday.

Features: Extra long extended closure with two button closure with side metal adjusters.

Bruges

Reaction score

hamerhand

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have experience with the florentine collar? Is it nice? Is it not too big?

hamerhand

Reaction score
Another question from me: are the 'Luxire selvedge - custom jeans' also available on the beta site?

Chrisone

Reaction score
Review - custom selvedge jeans

I got my first pair of jeans today. At the listed price (100 USD) the regular selvedge jeans are probably the single best deal from Luxire.

The good:
I sent in my best fitting pair (a high waisted and narrow Edwin model that went out of production a couple of years ago) and asked Luxire copy them, mainly to get the measurements correct. In return I got an exact copy, only adjusted slightly to compensate for future shrinkage, just as I asked for.
* Luxire have gone to great detail to copy the original pair, down to replicating the original's use of different coloured threads. This I wasn't expecting! They've even perfectly copied the weird western-ish shape of the back pockets.
* It's somewhat softer right out of the box than selvedge denim usually is.

The bad:
* It took a whole six weeks from ordering until I got my jeans. That's a longer delivery time than I'm used to.
* I asked for no stitching across the back pockets. Instead the stitching from the original pair was replicated perfectly.

Thrifter

Reaction score
I asked for no stitching across the back pockets. Instead the stitching from the original pair was replicated perfectly.

This is a problem with Luxire's process and it has created expensive problems for me in the past. Unfortunate that it's still happening. It's not good when the client doesn't know exactly what they will get.

Anyways, I'm expecting my third pair of jeans in the post tomorrow (first two pairs have received a ton of wear and are holding up very well). I had asked Luxire to pre-soak the denim before cutting to minimixe shrinkage (I wanted the finished product to measure exactly). As far as I know they did this and the results were very good the first two times around.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics