1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. luxire

luxire Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hi Steveoly,
    Thank you for the feedback.
    With your next order, you can let us know about the bunching behind the neck. We will then alter the "back-neck-drop" to correct it. Do send us image an taken from the back as well.

2. steveoly

steveoly Senior member

Awesome. Thank you.

-Steve

3. razl

razl Senior member

This is a great idea for people like me who are interested but haven't/aren' up to the MTM plunge yet - I can get some examples of your workmanship (which I'm already convinced of) at a reasonable starting price and see if I want to go further.

One question - I don't see how to change sizing, Adding any item to my cart results in a 15 32/33 - how do you pick another size?

Many thanks for pointing this out!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  4. luxire

Hi Razl,
    There are a lot of differences in the way our custom shirts are made and the way the Arnaud Rousseau RTW shirts are. So, I am afraid, the RTW will not give the correct picture of the workmanship on our MTM shirts. Depending on the feedback from these, we would launch Custom quality RTW probably in January.

The size selector seems to have suddenly disappeared. Working on bringing it back.

5. razl

razl Senior member

Ahhh, I didn't realize they weren't yours. Ok, then glad to see your heading towards an in-house RTW program for just the reasons that I said (though by then I most certainly should already have my first MTM order).

This is what happens when your customers get ahead of your release schedule :)

ps - just snagged 2 to check 'em out.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  6. luxire

They are ours, just made in the RTW part of our facility and not the custom.

As you may have realized, the site is back on track. I can swear I made no changes. Believed that technology was supposed to behave consistently.

Saw your order. And I always thought you were in Australia :)

7. luxire

8. luxire

9. TehBunny

TehBunny Senior member

[​IMG]
    NOOO!!!!
    I missed my shirts arriving today T_T Will have to wait till tmmrw!!! ( I was even thinking how stinking hot it was and how much I needed a nice fitting and hot weather shirt on the way home....but no!)
    P.S.
    Didn't receive a tracking number nor info that they were being dispatched (Maybe I wrote wrong email) but oh well as long as they arrive; fingers crossed they fit well!!![​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  10. dkaardal

dkaardal Member

Just received my first pair of shirts yesterday. Ordered Oct 21, received Nov 21

Fabrics:

Luxire Privilege Collection Blue Micro Herringbone
    Lustrous Fine White

I had asked for button-down collars with the buttons hidden - not an option on the ordering page, but I sent a picture and they said no problem.

I'll take some pictures of the shirts tonight and post them, but in a nutshell they were well worth the wait. I was getting a little cross with the delays - not that I think a month is an excessive time to wait for a custom shirt, just because it was longer then they'd estimated - but now that I see what I'll be getting when I order from them, I won't be fussed about any delays in the future.

The shirts fit better then any others I've ordered and the fabrics are both quite nice. Good drape, medium weight, nice quality. The white is very snowy, which I'm quite pleased with - I'll need a couple more of those I think.

All in all I'm quite happy with the quality of the shirts that I received, and I'm VERY happy at the price I paid. As soon as I can find the original measurements I used for these shirts, I'll be ordering a couple more.

Donovan.

11. luxire

Hi Donovan,
    Thank you for the wonderful feedback.

Have emailed you the measurements. They would also have been part of the email we sent as your order confirmation.
    If ordering using the same measurements, you can skip the fields altogether and simply add "use measurements from order #xxxx" in the notes.

I do apologize for the delay. Most shirts are currently being shipped within 10 days or ordering and should be back to the 5 day cycle over the next few days.

12. luxire

[​IMG]

Return of the one-piece collar.

13. ShirtGod

ShirtGod Member

Could you please tell me the name of the fabric in the photo immediately above? It's beautiful.

Also, I would be very interested in, and would most certainly buy, additional tattersall fabrics. Any chance you could add them?

Thanks!

14. dkaardal

dkaardal Member

I'm happy now that I see the end results - just sent in the new order, thanks for the help!

Donovan.

15. luxire

That is the White With Blue Pinstripes by Monti

16. ShirtGod

ShirtGod Member

Thanks very much.

Would it be possible add additional tattersall fabrics... i'm a huge fan.

I should also say, that although my shirts have taken longer than expected to be delivered, they are beautifully made and customer service has been excellent.

17. Zarium

Zarium Senior member

Hitherto Luxire has shown me the most amazing customer service I have known.

I received my order of two shirts today. I cannot speak enough for the quality of them and how well they were made up. Measurements are all spot on and adhered to exactly. Pattern matching is flawless. Everything was done so impeccably well.

However, the shirts were too tight in the chest and the armholes were a bit too small. The thing is, this was ENTIRELY my fault. I based the measurements I gave Luxire on existing RTW shirts that I had altered to fit me, and subtracted as necessary - but I got too carried away and ended up putting in too small a measurement for the chest.

I emailed Luxire on returning the shirts to get them remade and they were more than willing to oblige and gave me a few options to solve things out. Needless to say we came upon an agreement on how to go about making things right and I can quite confidently say that no other custom shirtmaking company out there would be so kind and earnest to solve such an issue. Even my own tailor would have sundered all ties with me if I had gone about doing things with him as I have with Luxire.

From the moment before I placed the order up till now, Luxire has been nothing but perfect.

I subsequently placed a next order for two more shirts with amended measurements, which I am very sure will be perfect fits.

Luxire has my business for life.

18. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

Awesome. Not my shirt, but I have one on the way in this same fabric. It looks beautiful here; you should add this photo to the fabric page.

19. Zarium

Zarium Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Such amazing shirts, really. They got all the measurements spot on. Any fault with fit is my own.

20. luxire

Thank you for the nice suggestion prozach. The image has been added.