• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

joewmoss

Reaction score

Note that the 3rd photo from the top is closest to natural coloration of the material and not washed out by a flash.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
That looks promising. Can you post a pic of it in action and remind us of the price?

Will try and find a model for the same. Prices start at $200 and vary by fabric chosen.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any word on the mercer collar that was ordered a while ago?

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
Would be interested in pictures as well.

Regarding Mercer OCBDs, I would like to share the following for those that don't already follow Die, Workwear!
http://dieworkwear.com/post/47029874633/its-heart-breaking#_=_
The shirt is an absolute beauty. A shame they won't make it in his desired fit.
The fabric looks pretty close to the Classic Blue Oxford Luxire offers I think.
Also, have a look at the lovely buttons they use. Lovely creamy MOP color, rounded shape, not too thin, not to thick, that's the kind of button I'd love Luxire to use on my shirts as well.

Xtra

Reaction score
Will try and find a model for the same. Prices start at $200 and vary by fabric chosen.

I think it looks great.

Just one thing, concerning the collar, I'm a fan of the look Barbour has going on with their collars, which is a bit more textured. Is it possible to get a collar which looks a bit more similar to the ones found in Barbour quilteds? (picture of barbour liddesdale in olive under this text..)

Last edited:

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe Barbour's collars are made of cord (my Bedale's collar is; though that isn't a quilted jacket); I think moleskin or cord would look nice but texture wise cord would be better.

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I believe Barbour's collars are made of cord (my Bedale's collar is; though that isn't a quilted jacket); I think moleskin or cord would look nice but texture wise cord would be better.

I have a Liddesdale, and the collar is also made of cord.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a Liddesdale, and the collar is also made of cord.

The collar on the jacket posted is moleskin, corduroy without the wales.

We can add corduroy too. We have them in black, white, navy, brown, tan, blue and a few other colors.

Luxire has plenty of cord material to do that I would think.
:) You beat me to it.

Last edited:

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is that a suit jacket or an over coat of some kind? If it's a jacket, is it structured with full canvas? What material is it?

Originally Posted by MSchapiro

A couple details on this? Looks beautiful.

It is an over-coat, with some amount of structuring. The material is Grey wool flannel

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
luxire - have you guys put up the new linen cotton shirting? need to get my summer shirt wardrobe set

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads