1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luxire, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Contango

Contango Senior member

That just sounds wrong...

2. joeds

joeds New Member

IMG_9240.JPG IMG_9244.JPG IMG_9245.JPG IMG_9246.JPG IMG_9248.JPG Hi, I wonder if I could get some help to improve the fit of my Luxire pants? I emailed and asked Luxire and they suggested that I decrease inseam at crotch by 0.75" and increase back rise at crotch by 0.75". But I believe there's more to be done to improve the fit.

I'm thankful for any suggestions.

3. cunning47

cunning47 Senior member

Anyone know if all the fabrics on the beta site are actually available for purchase?

I'm using beta to select fabrics, but having some issues finding them on the actual site when placing an order.

4. luxire

luxire Senior member Affiliate Vendor

The fabrics are all available. You can choose to place your order on the beta site.

cunning47 and patliean1 like this.
  5. LuxireStudio

LuxireStudio Senior member

20694.jpg 20694-1.jpg 20694-2.jpg

Brisbane Moss Corn 10 Wale Corduroy

Corduroys have remained versatile through decades with its soft-feel texture, delivering a look for both casual and office wear.

Features:Standard extended closure with standard belt loop.

6. paxonus

paxonus Member

Try taking measurements on a pair that fit and see where they differ. These look too tight around the hips and the taper is too much and begins too high. You need more material around the upper thigh so it doesn't bunch up in the seat. They are also too short by a few inches.

7. Quesjac

Quesjac Senior member

It's 14 months since I asked in this thread about the denim indigo chambray shirt, and posted this photo from the Armoury of a denim shirt under a green tweed jacket. As always, I got plenty of good advice, especially from @patliean1 and @Osiris2012.

I'm happy to say that I eventually got around to ordering it and I'm now able to share a few photos.

IMG_20170427_173509.jpg
    IMG_20170427_173219.jpg

IMG_20170427_173236.jpg

IMG_20170427_173253.jpg

IMG_20170427_173427.jpg