• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LUXGENTLEMAN - Luxury sartorial man clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
This year we will give you the gift ...
Special 25% discount on the whole sweaters category ..

Choose from more than 20 top quality brands, choose the best luxgentleman for your gifts

Use the discount code: sw25

Go to the shop section ?

We ship worldwide ✈

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Spend the holidays and the arrival of the new year in style .....

Special discount
on the whole category
jacket and suit
the best brands as Brioni, D'avenza, Belvest, Pal zileri, Corneliani , Sartoria Partenopea and many others at unique prices

Use the discount code: cr20

Start your shopping now ?

We ship worldwide ✈

Last edited:

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Special discount 50% OFF
on handbag & wallet & travel organizer

the right accessory at a special price , discover the best brands of leather goods producer

• Araldi 1930 Milano
  • Gieves & Hawkes
  • Brooks Brothers
  • Johnny Manglani

Use the discount code: s50

Start your shopping now ?

We ship worldwide ✈

Last edited:

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Quality, excellence, creativity and sartorial craftsmanship:

these are the key values of Belvest.

For Belvest, each of its employees contributes to the success of the company

not only with its professional skills and experience, but also with their commitment and love for their work.

On luxgentleman.com you will find an entire section dedicated to Belvest shirts AT SPECIAL PRICE,

produced by known Finamore for its traditional and manual manufacturing processes.

Attention to detail and refined craftsmanship make these shirts unique in their class.

- Hand sewn collar
- Hand sewn buttons
- Hand sewn buttonholes
- Hand sewn shoulders
- Hand sewn harmhole
- Hand sewn travetto
- Hand sewn mouche
- Made in Italy

Star shopping Now

We ship worldwide ✈

Last edited:

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
it's time for sales,
special discount on the best men's tailored luxury clothing collections .....

The best brands. Belvest, Brioni, Palzileri, D'avenza, and many others

Renew your wardrobe with unique items

Use the discount code : sale20

Star shopping Now

We ship worldwide ✈

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's time for sales,
special discount on the best men's tailored luxury clothing collections .....

The best brands. Belvest, Brioni, Palzileri, D'avenza, and many others

Renew your wardrobe with unique items

Use the discount code : sale20

Star shopping Now

We ship worldwide ✈

View attachment 1313748

This code doesn't seem to work on Carlos Santos shoes?

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
This code doesn't seem to work on Carlos Santos shoes?
good morning dear customer you can use the continuous discount of 15% for styleforum customers, on shoes and umbrellas 20% is not applicable but only 15% with the discount code STYLE15.
For all other items you can use the 20% discount.
Alessandro

Schweino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why does your previous post state 20% off on the whole collection then? It even has the Carlos Santos brand logo right next to it.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Why does your previous post state 20% off on the whole collection then? It even has the Carlos Santos brand logo right next to it.
dear customer the post indicates the products that you will find in our shop, obviously you styleforum customers can already access the 15% discount and I thought it was implied.
for the next discount posts I will report the warning of only 15% discount on umbrellas and shoes.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
The first to wear the historic Baracuta G9 is the legendary Elvis, not just anyone, in King Creole and in everyday life, closely followed by Ryan O’Neill, Frank Sinatra and, of course, He …
I won’t even tell you who. Him, the king of Cool, in the historical interpretation of Thomas Crown.

In parallel, the Baracuta G10, a simple simple raincoat with two “very British” pockets (such as tea and green spiders) was worn by the English national world champion in 1960.

Here a great classic, the G9, made of cotton and polyester with a Fraser Tartan breathable lining in Coolmax cotton / polyester, is enriched with a Thermore® padding, the special Thermal Booster. Thanks to an intelligent insulation system, it guarantees a constant level of body heat even in the most extreme conditions.

Then there is the G10, the best anti-rain outerwear in Great Britain that, like the G9, with an ergo padded layer is an excellent ally during the coldest months of the year. A timeless myth that, from the past, returns to the present with a more modern soul.

Today you can also wear a BARACUTA jacket that has made Hollywood history ...

discover the dedicated section on Luxgentleman.com

We remind you that you can use the discount code: sale20

We ship worldwide ✈

Attachments

• 27_12_19-170.jpg
    27_12_19-170.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 19
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 27_12_19-170.jpg
    27_12_19-170.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
new products for your wardrobe, choose PT01 Torino , High quality tailored trousers Made in Italy

large variety of models available on ——> luxgentleman.com

We remind you that you can use the discount code for additional 20% discount. : sale20

We ship worldwide ✈

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Hi Alessandro,

Your collection is well picked and amazing selection. I have a kinda sensitive question which I really hesitate to ask. So please ignore if you find it inconvenient.

I am wondering how could you find and keep the price of some of the high end suits (Belvest, Brioni, etc.) at such a great deal. I meant, it's such a good deal to the level like, too good to be true (j/k).

Thank you.

In fact, sometimes it seems too good to be true but with us it is all true, we travel the world to buy products at a good price and resell to our customers at very low prices, my mission is to give the opportunity even to those who are not millionaires to wear products of the highest quality , I could have put higher prices but I don't want this, I repeat my mission is to amaze customers, give them the opportunity to wear products that if purchased in boutiques would be inaccessible as prices and so I like to give the opportunity even to those who do not have the opportunity to access boutique prices. as a child I always wanted to be able to buy these products at low prices as in my shop and therefore I made a job out of a dream. if you need advice or other information do not hesitate to contact me. I am at your disposal
Alessandro Battaglia

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Thank you. I will connect you for sizing. I am eyeing on 1 or 2 jackets and pants.
Okay, well, when you are ready if you want information I will be at your disposal.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Go full of products for your wardrobe,
from today in the OUTLET section the best brands such as D'avenza, Belvest, Araldi Milano, Gieves & Hawkes and many others with discounts up to 90%OFF from retail price

Start your shopping now

areaoutlet.jpg

WilYa

Reaction score
Very sturdy but supremely comfy Carlos Santos trekking boots from @LuxGentleman
Very unique collection, great price (~$220 shipped), amazing customer service (WhatsApp chat) and speedy delivery (Fedex 1day from Italy to London)
IMG_20200213_111301.jpg IMG_20200213_111212.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads