• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LUXGENTLEMAN - Luxury sartorial man clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

WilYa

Reaction score
Very sturdy but supremely comfy Carlos Santos trekking boots from @LuxGentleman
Very unique collection, great price (~$220 shipped), amazing customer service (WhatsApp chat) and speedy delivery (Fedex 1day from Italy to London)
IMG_20200213_111301.jpgIMG_20200213_111212.jpg

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What am I missing here? Belvest sport coats for $200 and change?

Tektura

Reaction score
You can order without any doubts from Alessandro. Received this week my first two orders from him.

One pair of Bonafes for a ridiculously price:

23420225-E7B9-4E3D-BAC7-B97647A1D50F.jpeg

And one nice jacket. Unfortunately it was a little bit to tight, received the return confirmation within minutes at Friday night at 7pm.

Outstanding service - thumbs up 👍

op131

Reaction score
You can order without any doubts from Alessandro. Received this week my first two orders from him.
Outstanding service - thumbs up 👍
I concur. I ordered some Belvest items few months ago, and Alessandro was joy a to deal with. Will definitely do business with him again.

fripp

Reaction score
Double concur. Just received two beautiful Belvest blazers. Amazing prices and Alessandro is a real pleasure to deal with.

Tektura

Reaction score
Received again some outstanding pieces from Ales, he is a true old style merchant. Also he offered tailoring service the result just from measurement and questions was fantastic. Everytime again.

Camerashy

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Hugo Boss so how do these makes compare with HB please as I have not heard of many of these makes

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Hugo Boss so how do these makes compare with HB please as I have not heard of many of these makes
I'm here at your disposal, my name is Alessandro, owner of the shop, this is my whattsapp number 0039 338 777 28 47, in this way I can answer you instantly and give you advice based on your measurements, in this way the fit will be perfect for your body.

Camerashy

Reaction score
Thank you Alessandro I will be in contact with you over the next few days regarding advice on my sizing

compuccesory

Reaction score
I think Alessandro is too polite to tell you, but Hugo Boss is absolute bottom tier junk. I would maybe consider it for around 1/3 of the price of the other makes being offered i.e. maybe around the $100 price point, same as Men's Wearhouse or JA Banks.

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxgentleman the store with all 5-star reviews for a unique online shopping experience.

The best brands with prices up to 90% off the full price: D'avenza, Belvest, Carlos Santos, Talarico, Brioni, Corneliani, Finamore and many others

If you have doubts about sizes or want more info on the products, do not hesitate to contact us

One of our consultants will be happy to give you all the info for a tailoring shopping experience

5starreview.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.