• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noice highlight reel.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A few highlights from my first consignment with @SpooPoker. Some of these are crazy deals right now.

Gorgeous, just a little slim on me. The indigo will fade in great ways.

s-l1600.jpg

View attachment 1290876

These Eidos tunics are the bomb. I'm only getting rid of them because I have three more and it started seeming a little ridiculous. They're oversized but not crazy. DO NOT be scared of the measurements, trust me. I'm a standard medium and they fit perfect for oversize. The pocket one in particular is a great silhouette. Super super slept on model from Antonio's later seasons. With cream pants in the summer these are just the best. Even my non-style friends like how this looks.

The ONLY reason I am selling this Beams shirt is because it's small on me now. It's the greatest madras shirt I've had. I got huge numbers of compliments on this shirt. I haven't seen another Beams madras like it. If you're this size — a slim medium or normal small — there's no excuse. None.

s-l1600.jpg

Similar size, just a great dark shirt with a very deep and layered, slightly iridescent fabric.

Also small, gorgeous subtle print.

One of those ultra-rare one season only Courtier button downs with unlined large collar in a beautiful flecked fabric. calling @mossrockss

s-l1600.jpg

Great summer popover, again just a little small on me.

Kinda regretting letting this go. It's fun and the paint is really well done

Made by CEGO custom shirtmakers, this is another favorite that's small on me now. It's such a good, clean, simple shirt. My girlfriend hates me for giving it up.

s-l400.jpg

What is wrong with you people, this is ten dollars.

A sample I never wore, not sure if it ever was actually released. Super cool, springy, comfy fabric.

s-l1600.jpg

laughing at spoo's stealth description.

wanted most all of this myself, particularly the Eidos indigo. Endorse that post for sure!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Good luck in an hour, folks! I expect you sneaker heads to be fighting if you are a 11-11.5.

Also just sent a bunch of you second chance offers from some flakes from last week - hanjoy

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good luck in an hour, folks! I expect you sneaker heads to be fighting if you are a 11-11.5.

Also just sent a bunch of you second chance offers from some flakes from last week - hanjoy
Enjoyment commencing!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Completely flattered to have been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal for my views on tie selling. In print tomorrow, go get a copy!

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.05.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.06.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 7.06.13 PM.png

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Well deserved, of course. :cheers:

Lancaster

Reaction score
For most people, bidding is less value shopping and more akin to gambling.
That's how I do it! Put in my bids, forget about it, and then Sunday night get a surprise. Every once in a while though, I'll actually watch the finish of an item I want.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads