• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feeling quite blue...
(Jacket and square by spoo.)

LuxeSwap_SF_TA.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Since so many of you have asked for measurements, I may delay the sale for a bit so I can get measurements for everything up along with them. Depends on how fast they can get them done. Will keep you posted.

Goodman

Reaction score
Not too long please. I really enjoy everything RIng that I own and have put purchases on hold awaiting this sale. (Plus I wont have to worry about being "sniped" at the last second - unless of course someone beats me to checkout. Sigh.)

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not too long please. I really enjoy everything RIng that I own and have put purchases on hold awaiting this sale. (Plus I wont have to worry about being "sniped" at the last second - unless of course someone beats me to checkout. Sigh.)

Not too much longer, theyre working on them now. Would be a day or two if anything but still shooting for Friday.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 1.20.53 PM.png

Excited for this NMWA PopUp on the 4th for a few reasons :

Jarvin and I will be there 9-4 taking in our usual trade-ups, but this will be a special one as we are collecting pieces for our annual Thanksgiving night launch of auctions. For the past few years we have made the Thanksgiving night drop our "Best Of" week, where all 500+ listings are the best of the best. The items that go up that night usually show a significantly higher hammer price than any other week, and we wanted to have the Trade-Up program loyalists fill up the remaining spaces. Come with the heat!

In addition to offering accessibility to this coveted week of listings, Greg and I are opening up the trunk show availability benefit to our out of state clients by covering all domestic shipping costs for packages that arrive from today through the date of the trunk show. So if you would like to send in a trade-up box from today through the 4th, we will pay for the costs within the USA. We only have 200 or so spaces available for Thanksgiving night so make sure you get your packages out / come to the show early to make sure we have a slot for you. If you have eligible product to send from overseas, and would like to be considered for the promo, please DM me and Ill see what we can do.

Anyone who has attended a previous trunk show with us knows the Balvenie will be flowing too, as usual.

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting some of you for the first time!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys, Im sorry but Ring sale is going to be delayed. Good news is that we will have measurements - bad news is our photographers memory card that it was shot with went corrupt halfway through and its going to have to be re shot. Shouldn't be too much longer, apologies!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, Im sorry but Ring sale is going to be delayed. Good news is that we will have measurements - bad news is our photographers memory card that it was shot with went corrupt halfway through and its going to have to be re shot. Shouldn't be too much longer, apologies!
As someone who's going to be offsite most of Friday (wooooooo #teambuilding), I am fully on board with this :bigstar:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 7.56.46 PM.png

IM 100% THAT *****

19 SEPTEMBER 2019

1. Visvim Ballistic Olive Brown Leather Padded Bum Bag

2. Vintage Atelier Versace Pegasus Pillow

3. Vintage LNWOT Deadstock Bausch & Lomb Gold Glass Lens Aviator Sunglasses

4. Tom Ford Silk Blend Hopsack Jacket

5. NWT $2250 Alligator, Suede, and Silk Waist Coat

6. Loro Piana 100% Baby Cashmere 1/2 Zip Roadster Sweater

7. Chrome Hearts 100% Silk Silver Button Baseball Cap

8. Loro Piana Black Nappa Leather Cashmere Lined Car Coat

9. Sasquatch Fabrix Wine Distressed Japanese Graffiti Crewneck

10. Antique Vintage Indigo Sashiko Hopsack Fabric Cloth

NOW LIVE

Last edited:

johngreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is the Friday launch still as scheduled but just hours later OR a couple of days delayed?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is the Friday launch still as scheduled but just hours later OR a couple of days delayed?

Couple of days at least, probably will be next Friday.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics