• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys hope you had a great MDW, we've got some real heat including a whole lot of NMWA closet cleans ending tonight so hope you take a look and throw some bids in!

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys hope you had a great MDW, we've got some real heat including a whole lot of NMWA closet cleans ending tonight so hope you take a look and throw some bids in!

Quite (pleasantly) surprised to see that Attolini jacket go for over $600, while I've watched numerous brand new Attolini jackets with starting bids of $499 get relisted for months. Reassuring to see some level of demand for the highest level of tailored elegance still being asserted.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if that Christian Kimber doesn't work out and it was bought by a SF user, please let me know. first time in a while i've failed a snipe.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright! Part of my consignments went live. I have too many ties. Just wasn't wearing these.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo shirt, Spoo Jeans, Spoo Shoes.
(Respectively President's, Flint & Tinder, and Gaziano & Girling.)

LuxeSwap_Presidents Camp_F&T Jeans_Mirror.jpg

LuxeSwap_F&T Jeans_G&G Uppingham.jpg

One of these days, I'm gonna win me a Spoo belt and Spoo socks...

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never seen Auction Ninja before but one thing from my recent consignment ended up there.

Anyway, got this in UK and was my handing-out-candy Halloween sweater. Worn once a year.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never seen Auction Ninja before but one thing from my recent consignment ended up there.

Anyway, got this in UK and was my handing-out-candy Halloween sweater. Worn once a year.

A few of my items ended up on Action Ninja. They never really made a ton of $$, but they always sold…..

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Henry S

Reaction score
Did something change with the way pit to pit measures for jackets?
I find a lot of size 50 jackets to be closer or precisely 20.25". When I expect them to measure around 21.5".

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did something change with the way pit to pit measures for jackets?
I find a lot of size 50 jackets to be closer or precisely 20.25". When I expect them to measure around 21.5".
Are shoulder measurements no longer given? That's a better indicator of fit for me than pit-to-pit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads