• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quick snap on the way out the door. New (to me) Drakes/Boyer tie via LS

C74172F8-3DE4-45EF-94C2-2DD842582FE0.jpeg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick snap on the way out the door. New (to me) Drakes/Boyer tie via LS

View attachment 1865466
I think we all slowly morph into the Boyer aesthetic over time. The sharper Italian stuff gives way to comfy cuts, brogues, and lots of Fox Brothers. I say bring it on!

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I hope you like/hate them lol
The pinstripe is incredible. Admiring my backside in the mirror, I said to the missus, "Dang, it's near perfect." I was shocked when she said, "near? What would you change on that?"

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome, Im going to show that to Bruce, he is going to love that!

Very cool, he does have a style I love... (see below)

Side question, just pondering, looking at the past few weeks of Boyer ties at LS, I am wondering what his current tie collection looks like, and what it looked like before the LS consignment??

I think we all slowly morph into the Boyer aesthetic over time. The sharper Italian stuff gives way to comfy cuts, brogues, and lots of Fox Brothers. I say bring it on!

Agreed, I am all about comfort these days, my wife gives me a hard time sometimes (TWSS), as I prefer a comfy pair of flannels to jeans (which, in general I do not find all that comfortable)

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Side question, just pondering, looking at the past few weeks of Boyer ties at LS, I am wondering what his current tie collection looks like, and what it looked like before the LS consignment??

Agreed, I am all about comfort these days, my wife gives me a hard time sometimes (TWSS), as I prefer a comfy pair of flannels to jeans (which, in general I do not find all that comfortable)
Same here! My wife wants me in jeans but it's usually flannel pants and loafers for me.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't believe anybody actually enjoys wearing denim. Brutal stuff. I need like 90s JNCO cuts to not feel awful in them, and then, well, I'd just look awful in them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads