• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi @SpooPoker, given the current longer lead times between consignment deliveries and respective auctions going live, would now be a good time to send stuff to LuxeSwap for consideration of this year's Thanksgiving bonanza?

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
Happy Friday all:

I wanted to showcase a few hidden gems up for auction (disclosure: I'm a little biased on these)

This amazing shirt has a misleading fabric- it looks like a cozy flannel, but it's actually a very lightweight and soft cotton. I would have kept it but for the fact that it was just too slim on me these days.

These pants are from Shockoe Atelier, a small brand based out of Richmond, VA.

Of course, these are just 2 great pieces out of @SpooPoker 's incredible auctions. On that note, sending you a big bunch of goodies this weekend!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys! Its the most wonderful time of year.... to answer @Easily Amused - yes, we are officially starting to cull for the magical Week 48 / Thanksgiving night set of auctions starting now! So get the best out of your closet and over the next 6 weeks, we will be breaking off the best for that night... only 500 slots are open - I know that doesnt sound like a lot but last year we filled it up in 3 weeks, and we (hopefully) have a NMWA trunk show coming up soon to announce, so take a few hours and get digging!

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys! Its the most wonderful time of year.... to answer @Easily Amused - yes, we are officially starting to cull for the magical Week 48 / Thanksgiving night set of auctions starting now! So get the best out of your closet and over the next 6 weeks, we will be breaking off the best for that night... only 500 slots are open - I know that doesnt sound like a lot but last year we filled it up in 3 weeks, and we (hopefully) have a NMWA trunk show coming up soon to announce, so take a few hours and get digging!

Well Spoo, I just sent a bunch of goodies for Thanksgiving Night consideration, including two pairs of Gaziano & Girling shoes, a few Inis Meáin and DBF sweaters, Eidos, Rota, and more. :D

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well Spoo, I just sent a bunch of goodies for Thanksgiving Night consideration, including two pairs of Gaziano & Girling shoes, a few Inis Meáin and DBF sweaters, Eidos, Rota, and more. :D

pretty safe to say you'll find a slot there ;)
Also, just FYI - Saturday I told you there were 500 slots available, as of today with our local pickups and deliveries of 2 days theres only 400 slots left....

volcanotristate

Reaction score
Have y’all seen BB attempt at a thrift store? They are pretty proud of their stuff.
Spoo should have a new motto” Great stuff at prices you won’t laugh at”
335F2802-5865-4FDB-AE7E-BE052C195EEB.jpeg

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Um, OK - im SUPER SUPER excited about our newest client..... probably one of, if not the most important names in menswear.... who I just got off the phone with planning a road trip to pick up the motherload from his house (and a promise to have a pub lunch)... and will be putting his items in our Thanksgiving night extravaganza..... I cant say who yet but I can say that any single person who sells menswear has wanted to dip their paws in this closet probably more than any other one..... STAY F'KNG TUNED YALL..... the contract is signed!!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
probably one of, if not the most important names in menswear....

Can we speculate wildly?

Ralph Lauren?

uh maybe I over exaggerated that a bit then LOL. Not like a designer, but more the biggest name in #menswear if that makes sense

that said Ralph if youre reading this
giphy.gif

csm88

Reaction score
Um, OK - im SUPER SUPER excited about our newest client..... probably one of, if not the most important names in menswear.... who I just got off the phone with planning a road trip to pick up the motherload from his house (and a promise to have a pub lunch)... and will be putting his items in our Thanksgiving night extravaganza..... I cant say who yet but I can say that any single person who sells menswear has wanted to dip their paws in this closet probably more than any other one..... STAY F'KNG TUNED YALL..... the contract is signed!!
If you hadn't said you were just on the phone with them, my guess would have been Glenn O'Brien. Since that's sadly not possible, I'm very curious to hear who it is....🤔

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nick Wooster is my guess

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads