• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey ho and happy 4th yall!

In case anyone missed this,

Scroll to the bottom - we got a really really cool haul of some insane vintage which is up now and a whole lot more launching this Thursday...

and for tonight.. we beat the fireworks by one day - hope to see you all there in the winners circle!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First wear for Ring Jacket Seersucker pants. Very thin and light. Should be nice on this warm evening!

IMG_4953.jpg

Last edited:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did you size up one
Had to go up two sizes as these fit very slim according to the measurements. I'm normally a 52 but went with 56 and the waist needed no alterations.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the chance of the measurments

What are the chance of the measurements being wrong? Pit to pit and sleeve underarm seem rather short

Document Korea m130.JPG

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was hoping it be an error on Spoos end.
(no offense sir, as I can't imagine the work it must be to measure everything u list)

I can't imagine document making such a small size

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What are the chance of the measurments

What are the chance of the measurements being wrong? Pit to pit and sleeve underarm seem rather short

View attachment 1812699
I was hoping it be an error on Spoos end.
(no offense sir, as I can't imagine the work it must be to measure everything u list)

I can't imagine document making such a small size
Definitely not an error.

No one else (uh, I mean no one...) should bid.

oops haha thats definitely an error! pit to pit is probably 27 bc its an oversized coat

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
get-attachmentaspx-2.jpg

As many of you know, I have been a big part of the StyleForum community over the past 3 years. In addition, for the past 10 years, I have operated my eBay store found here.

It is with great pleasure that I can now announce my own site, LuxeSwap.com.

With the introduction of my site, I am pleased to announce my affiliate vendor status here on StyleForum. The primary service that I will offer as an affiliate vendor is to sell your luxury goods via my eBay store. If you have viewed my auctions in the past, I follow a true auction style - the auctions start at $9.99 and run with no reserve. This technique, coupled with a dedicated following of tens of thousands of clients, has garnered some amazing hammer prices for my items. On occasion, my items end at higher than the retail price they are in the stores. I will accept consignments of all kinds : mens, women's, home, fine jewelry and watches.

Perhaps you don't have the inclination to do a closet cleaning? Maybe your B&S sales are not gaining any traction? You have thrifted too much and don't have the time to list? I will sell all your items with the care and treatment that I do my own, and give you the best exposure possible. My eBay page has over 32,000 views, and I have had well over 7,500 successful transactions. There is not much that I don't know how to do in terms of getting you the best prices possible for your items in a true auction environment.

In addition, I have created an eBoutique, also found on LuxeSwap.com where you can purchase items directly. I plan to add many, many more items to the store in the coming months, so I encourage you to sign up for email updates! There are also links to my tumblr and (future) twitter, where you should follow for special teasers and promos.

The StyleForum community is extremely important to me, and I will always do my best for my fellow SF members. To celebrate the launch of my site, I have created a 15% discount for the first 30 days for my store, with code STYFO15.

I look forward to helping you all clear out your closets, thrift finds, unwanted gifts and purchases, and anything else that I can turn into cash for you!

A special thank you must go out to Parker, for designing the site for me, and to in stitches and DerekS for helping me test the site over the past few weeks.

I can be reached via PM here, or by using the "Contact" page on LuxeSwap.com.

Also, can you believe this was 10 years and one day ago?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads