• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fair warning: I live in a fuckin' cold climate, and have been looking for a shearling Maremmano forever. It's going to be hard to move me off this one.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No judgment from my end, I just am personally not that interested in the type of 3 way that’s just a bunch of guys going at one another trying to furiously beat each other off something.
I thought this type of three way was required for style forum membership

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, won my auction items but had to bid way more than I thought! Got the two RJ Saharienne linen jackets in sand and olive drab. Whew!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty awesome to order on Sunday night and have box arrive Wednesday.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! Second-to-last COVID grudge cull dropped tonight. Stuff I loved but just wasn't wearing anymore.

I have too many shirts. Eidos is very fine cotton and I was a bit gun-shy about wearing it for some reason. Thought I would wear the gold PF shirt a lot but never seemed to. Huh.

Super 150s HF suit is very CM. The plaid is super-subtle and you don't really see it until up close (photos are brightly lit). I have too many suits.

Too many winter pants. These are thick and warm.

I have too many scarves. Hanging on to these for silly sentimental reasons from fun trips to Barneys NY but I have plenty of others.

From NMWA if I remember right. I have too many blue plaid scarves.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads