• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently sent a bunch of stuff to Spoo. The auctions will be a bit scattered over the coming weeks (most likely), but I'll share about the different things being sold as they're listed. Ending this week is this beautiful Brooks Brothers tie (NWT):

Brown silk glen plaid, made in NY!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a critique at all because 1) the color is literally called out in the listing title (I’m an idiot who apparently can’t read lol) and 2) the color is for all intents and purposes black unless under the harshest natural light, but this was the first case where I’d say the pictures looked markedly different than the real life product. I was shooketh when I saw them.
But, should be said, not a bad shock at all. I was actually thinking on these and wondering if black and the more obviously light purple snakeskin would play nicely together…moot point in the end.
In any event, looks like I’ve got my return to office shoes ready to go :cool:
04AE258B-EF7C-469E-9433-4435519AADEE.jpeg

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a bunch of things with @SpooPoker, thought I'd highlight them here. First up, the clothing:

A classic navy crewneck sweatshirt from Doppiaa. Awesome fit, great details and quality. Made in Italy and a size XL.

A NWT AG (Adriano Goldschmied) rust corduroy workshirt. Size XXL, super soft and comfy.

A nice, casual striped t-shirt from Billy Reid. NWT, size XL, comfy, and lightweight.

The classic white pocket tee from 3Sixteen. Size XXL, fits like an XL.

A great, ultra-rare, unique kurta from Eidos, part of the final (if I'm not mistaken) Ciongioli-era release. NWT, size large (fits oversized), stunning fabric.

Practically new mandarin-collar striped shirt from Frank Leder. Size large, stunning fabric, killer FL details/construction.

Classic blue OCBD from Gitman Bros Vintage. Size large, good condition, awesome.

A NWT casual white shirt from Nudie Jeans. Size XL, versatile, awesome fabric.

Custom Lady White Co. t-shirt; tie-dyed by my friend, but originally yellow. Size 42, which is their XL (roughly). Cool piece.

A killer pair of washed selvedge jeans from Drake's, the 'Model 3.' These are a size 38, but would also work for a 36. I could've sworn these are made by Blackhorse Lane... good condition, some color transfer from the leather patch on the back. Awesome all-around.

These are some great cargo pants from RRL; they still sell this model on their site, Mr. Porter, etc. They're a size 36 and are in great shape. There was a bad stain, so I sewed some patches on; can be easily removed. Really, really cool pants. The retail on them is something like $300+.

Awesome cotton-blend OTC socks from Pantherella. Size large and Made in England.

Awesome wool-blend OTC socks from Pantherella. Size large and Made in England.

Awesome lot of two pairs of wool-blend socks from Brooks Brothers. Size XL and Made in England.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then, there are the shoes and accessories:

A pair of (in my opinion) one of the the best white canvas sneakers available. These are Novesta's 'Star Master' in a UK size 11 (works for US 12-12.5, IMO). They're new in box and awesome.

These killer Reeboks from a collaboration with Packer. The Aztreks in a size 13, with the original box. Great versatile gray color, tons of cool details.

Beautiful string loafers from Meermin. Snuff suede, size 11.5 (UK), super comfortable, killer look.

Classic, versatile chocolate brown suede captoes from Meermin. UK size 12, good condition.

Another classic; burgundy penny loafer from Meermin. Phenomenal, near-new shape, UK size 11.5, absolutely beautiful.

A gorgeous pair of NSTs from Alfred Sargent. Made in England, size 12 (UK), restored by them (practically new now), Dainite soles, soft leather. Really, really great shoes.

Unlined snuff suede chukkas from Allen Edmonds, from the Massdrop collaboration. Size 13D, ultra comfortable, versatile. These come with a pair of shoe trees!

A near-new pair of navy Converse high-tops in a UK size 12 (inaccurately says US size 12, they're a US size 13). These are the '70s' model, so better construction/details. Really great sneakers.

Classic pair of Clarks Wallabees in brown beeswax leather. Size 13D, good shape, tons of life left.

Summery white straw hat from Jaxon. Unmarked size, but works for me (size 60-61) and would fit a smaller head.

A great navy seersucker driving cap from Brooks Brothers. Size large/XL, NWT, and MiUSA!

A stunner! Brown felt dress fedora/hat from Lock & Co Hatters. Size 62, made in England, absolutely gorgeous, and in great shape.

A killer pair of near-new sunglasses from Robert Marc. Made in Japan, beautiful blue lenses, stunning details, and retail for something like $400-500. In the original case, with cleaning cloth, and travel bag/case.

A great pair of black eyeglasses from Warby Parker. In the original case and in good shape.

Really, really cool scarf from Panta. Beautiful pattern, wool/silk, made in Italy, and practically new. I've maybe used it 3-4 times. A stunner!

A neat pocket square from the now-defunct Monsieur Fox. Wool/silk blend, made in Italy, hand rolled edges.

A killer brown tote bag (feels almost like moleskin?) from Rick Owens DRKSHDW.

Classic dress belt from Anderson's. Black calfskin leather, made in Italy, silver brass buckle, size 95 (would work for 36-38 US). Brand new with tags still attached!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks @justridiculous for those highlights - I love seeing those! Lots of goodies ending tonight, so those of you sitting around in your Week 48 swag... you know what to do!

ASNY2VA

Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg
I
I meant to showcase this a little earlier, but better late than never.

This G. Inglese shirt is amazing- only reason I didn't keep it is because the shoulders were a bit too snug for my liking.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone bought the ikiji trousers last week and they don’t work for you lmk!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads