• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Guys, I would really appreciate your help -

Ive been really focused on the growth of our physical boutique this year and Im pleased to announce we've made the finals in the Best of Long Island competition in THREE categories :

View attachment 1678217

Voting for the title starts today and goes through December 15th. You can vote once a day in each of the three categories. You have to register to vote the first time but every time after that its just a one button ballot submission and takes only a few seconds to do.

Id appreciate any of you throwing a vote in for us!

Here under thrift / consignment :

and here under mens suits AND best vintage store :

giphy.gif

Done!

(Invoice is in the mail. Net 30!)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Voated! GLB!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@SpooPoker loathe though I am to expose my potential snipe targets, but how much wiggle room is there to let out the waist on that Brioni flannel suit?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker loathe though I am to expose my potential snipe targets, but how much wiggle room is there to let out the waist on that Brioni flannel suit?

good word. Not sure which one you mean, DM me the link if you dont mind?

Also a reminder to please vote for us (links a few posts back) if you guys have a minute - you can vote once a day and it takes 3 seconds!

See you guys in the winners circle tonight!

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good word. Not sure which one you mean, DM me the link if you dont mind?

Also a reminder to please vote for us (links a few posts back) if you guys have a minute - you can vote once a day and it takes 3 seconds!

See you guys in the winners circle tonight!

So, for the voting it matters not if a voter actually lives anywhere near Long Island?

Also, encouraging that suits are still in demand and selling...but where are folks wearing them?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So, for the voting it matters not if a voter actually lives anywhere near Long Island?

Also, encouraging that suits are still in demand and selling...but where are folks wearing them?

You can vote from anywhere in the world!

one of our competitors in the suit category is Jos. A. Bank - If for nothing else, do not let them win please :/

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I saw my duty and I done it!

Guys, I would really appreciate your help -

Ive been really focused on the growth of our physical boutique this year and Im pleased to announce we've made the finals in the Best of Long Island competition in THREE categories :

View attachment 1678217

Voting for the title starts today and goes through December 15th. You can vote once a day in each of the three categories. You have to register to vote the first time but every time after that its just a one button ballot submission and takes only a few seconds to do.

Id appreciate any of you throwing a vote in for us!

Here under thrift / consignment :

and here under mens suits AND best vintage store :

giphy.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads